New Jersey

Great experience at Park Ave Bridal

Hi everyone!  I'm a hudson valley knottie but I recently purchased my wedding gown at Park Ave Bridals and wanted to share my great experience on the NJ board for anyone still looking for dresses.
I went on a Friday evening to try on gowns.  They kept me waiting maybe 3 minutes, took me right into the room and we pulled as many dresses as I wanted.  I found one that I loved and put down a deposit.  My attendant was SO nice and very patient.  She worked with me on the deposit amount and was extremely informative.  The seamstress was also very nice.  They weren't pushy at all and never made me feel rushed.

The next day I ended up falling in love with an Alvina Valenta gown that Park Ave did not have in their shop.  I called them up and they were amazingly nice and patient with me.  They transferred my original deposit to the Alvina Valenta gown and they're ordering my dream dress for me instead of the original one.  No problems, no attitude, just extreme professionalism and every staff member I've worked with has been so warm and friendly.

I havent had any fittings yet, so I can't speak to that aspect of their shop, but so far I've found them to be the most pleasant bridal shop I've dealt with.  I highly reccommend them for dress shopping!

Re: Great experience at Park Ave Bridal

• I got my dress there too & they were wonderful. I'm glad you found the dress of your dreams! 
  • I was there on Friday too for my first fitting...the alteration department is amazing as well!!!!
  • I got my dress there too and had an amazing experience.  The alterations department was great!  One of my BMs found out she was pregnant after she ordered her dress.  When the dress came in she couldn't even zipper it!  Park Avenue really calmed me down and said they would make it work.  They ordered extra material and fit her in 2 Saturdays in a row to do her fittings.  I would highly recommend them!
  • I got a bridesmaid dress there once years ago and it was an awful experiece.  They told us before we ordered that alterations would be free.  When my dress came in I was told I had to pay an extra $50 because I was "too short".  The store was also very dirty and the sales women there was very rude.  
    Married April 27th 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards