Wedding Etiquette Forum

poll

Re: poll

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_poll-88?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:06b9d7be-d97b-4f6c-8fe2-e6d4aa7a3086Post:9674d6b7-39e8-4a2f-a7ce-fed2a73028cc">Re: poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]Blaque + Baby G = Laser Cat Super Force
    Posted by georgia_bride09[/QUOTE]

<div>With those powers combined the world would not know what hit it!</div>
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • The only thing my cat is capable of is killing bunnies.

He's Elmer Fudd Cat.  Not really a weapon of mass destruction.  Unless you're a bunny.  

Someone should probably warn East.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • 1. ever had a gtg?
     - Not from this board, Mandapanda and I have planned 3, but it's never worked out :(

2. if there were a boardwar who would you want on your team?
     - I don't have enough "friends" here for itt o make a difference....and I don't get into wars

3. how much sleep do you NEED in order to function the next day?
     - I usually get 6, plus coffee - I do really well with 8

4. last time you had sex?
     - never....10 more days.....

5. do you like pizza?  i like pizza.  what kind of pizza would you get?
     - I don't like pizza....I know I'm weird.  When I do eat it, I either get hawiian  (but FI won't eat pineapples), or the Dominoes Philly Chessesteak one! mmm....that made me want pizza....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • rb- we'll try to gtg again after your wedding madness! 
  • eventaully life will settle down, right??? 

hahaha

• 1. ever had a gtg? No.
    2. if there were a boardwar who would you want on your team? Boardwar? Are we starting a boardwar?
    3. how much sleep do you NEED in order to function the next day? 8 hours. I'm like a little old lady.
    4. last time you had sex? Monday
    5. do you like pizza?  i like pizza.  what kind of pizza would you get?I lurve pizza! My favorite is a white pizza, tomato just doesn't really do it for me.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1. ever had a gtg?
    No.
    Mandy, Nebb, P2 & Amoro.. They all seem like they c/would cutab!tch.
    Between 5-8 Hours.
    Monday night
    I do like pizza.. But not all the time. I LOVE Chicken and broccoli.. I could eat that everyday.
    image Married and Junk.
  • 1. ever had a gtg?  Yup.  I've hung out with LVB a few times.  Had lunch with Dani.  And I've met buttrflykate, lilGina, MoneyPenny & OpalSky a couple times.  Had to reschedule with Trifury, but I'm determined to meet her and Beatles too!
    2. if there were a boardwar who would you want on your team?  Dani, Moose, & LVB.  Good mix of WoW & wit.  Add to that the extreme volume & mod powers, and I think we'd be a tough team. 
    3. how much sleep do you NEED in order to function the next day?  I can function on 4 - 5 hours for a couple of days, but then I need an 8 hr night to recover.  I rarely sleep more than that, and I rarely nap.
    4. last time you had sex?  3 or 4 days ago?
    5. do you like pizza?  i like pizza.  what kind of pizza would you get? Love it.  I'm kinda craving Papa Johns pepperoni, mushroom, & onions right now. 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • If it were a WoW boardwar, I'll take Manda, Sucrets, and Beatles (Ummm, beatles was another WoWer, right? No?) and PandaBurr

And Kiki because she's on my old server.

• 1. ever had a gtg? Nope
    2. if there were a boardwar who would you want on your team? I don't need no stinking team Tongue out
    3. how much sleep do you NEED in order to function the next day? 4
    4. last time you had sex? Saturday
    5. do you like pizza?  i like pizza.  what kind of pizza would you get? I love pizza.  Pepperoni is my fav., but lately I've been ordering a sicilian white at this new place that opened.  Its got a thick crust with tons of garlic.  YUM!
  • 1. ever had a gtg? yep

2. if there were a boardwar who would you want on your team? the meanest ones. they're my faves.

3. how much sleep do you NEED in order to function the next day? 6 hours

4. last time you had sex? I don't like this question.

5. do you like pizza?  i like pizza.  what kind of pizza would you get? six cheese tuscan pizza from papa john's
  • 1. ever had a gtg? nope, i'd like to though, canadian gtg anyone?

stacks, mery, celles, georgia, moose, hensley, fish... i might be forgetting some but these are generally people i remember being nice to me
    3 hours

sunday - extra special bonus super birthday sex, yippeeee!!
    love pizza - 4 different types of cheese with mushrooms, sounds gross but i love cheese
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_poll-88?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:06b9d7be-d97b-4f6c-8fe2-e6d4aa7a3086Post:a025e8b3-83ce-46a7-887a-d417f00c017e">Re: poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]If it were a WoW boardwar, I'll take Manda, Sucrets, and Beatles (<strong>Ummm, beatles was another WoWer, right? No?</strong>) and PandaBurr And Kiki because she's on my old server.
    Posted by wadingmoose[/QUOTE]

Nah, my H is the big gamer and does the MMORPG's. I'm just a gamer by association! I mostly stick to Wii and XBOX.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_poll-88?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:06b9d7be-d97b-4f6c-8fe2-e6d4aa7a3086Post:4091dec7-305b-4ffd-9368-64534aa6b2ff">Re: poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: poll : Nah, my H is the big gamer and does the MMORPG's. I'm just a gamer by association! I mostly stick to Wii and XBOX.
    Posted by beatlesgirl25[/QUOTE]

Crap, I thought I might've been confused.  Sorry about that :)

• You may have been getting me confused/lumped in with Panda, and I'm alright with that. :)

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • 1. ever had a gtg? Yep, Thesun in Australia and Amoro in Italy
    2. if there were a boardwar who would you want on your team? Amoro & JK.  Us MI gals got sass
    3. how much sleep do you NEED in order to function the next day? 5 hours
    4. last time you had sex? hehehehe
    5. do you like pizza?  i like pizza.  what kind of pizza would you get? Double pepperoni
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_poll-88?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:06b9d7be-d97b-4f6c-8fe2-e6d4aa7a3086Post:70edb51d-bee3-440c-bd59-d670924e1408">Re: poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]You may have been getting me confused/lumped in with Panda, and I'm alright with that. :)

Is it ok if I'd still want you on my side in a board war?  :)  Even without the WoW you're pretty awesome.

• I'd be happy to join you in Switzerland, if that's an option. ;)

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_poll-88?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:06b9d7be-d97b-4f6c-8fe2-e6d4aa7a3086Post:ae502b11-7c5c-4de0-96f3-3c59d4e835c0">Re: poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'd be happy to join you in Switzerland, if that's an option. ;)

I think Switzerland is a good place.  They have mountains and cheese.

• It's the birthplace of fondue. And alpenhorns. And the skiing is fantastic. Just ask Amoro, she lives there right?

• Ooooooooooooooooh fondue!

I think Amoro really lives in my backyard.  Because if that isn't her, then I should probably call the police.

• edited August 2010
    Wow, that Mini really does fit anywhere.

• I hear hamburgers are really expensive in Switzerland, though. So is everything else.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Sarah, I remember that about Germany too. Granted, I lived there in the 80's, but even then it was $4 or so for a burger at Burger King. We went like once a year as a treat. :)

Btw, I was totally joking about Amoro living in Switzerland. I just didn't want anyone thinking I was that secret troll. Their sn was a Beatles song, after all.

• Sarah, once you leave North America, hamburgers are expensive everywhere.

Beatles, that's funny.  H and I were saying the other day that the only thing that seemed to hve a fairly consistant cost, regardless of country, was fast food.

But you want expensive?  Try swallowing between $12-$18 Euros (and/or AUD) for a breakfast of eggs, bacon and toast.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_poll-88?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:06b9d7be-d97b-4f6c-8fe2-e6d4aa7a3086Post:6ae41bf6-adb7-4a78-bb3e-44a6c108f78d">Re: poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sarah, I remember that about Germany too. Granted, I lived there in the 80's, but even then it was $4 or so for a burger at Burger King. We went like once a year as a treat. :) Btw, I was totally joking about Amoro living in Switzerland. I just didn't want anyone thinking I was that secret troll. Their sn was a Beatles song, after all.

I know.  I was just kidding too :)

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_poll-88?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:06b9d7be-d97b-4f6c-8fe2-e6d4aa7a3086Post:8b13b17e-7efb-4834-9bc8-02ccdb270eaf">Re: poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sarah, once you leave North America, hamburgers are expensive everywhere. Beatles, that's funny.  H and I were saying the other day that the only thing that seemed to hve a fairly consistant cost, regardless of country, was fast food. But you want expensive?  Try swallowing between $12-$18 Euros (and/or AUD) for a breakfast of eggs, bacon and toast.
    Posted by aMrsin09[/QUOTE]

I've noticed that about the breakfast! Here, if you're lucky, you get a croissant (cornetto?). Can't wait to chow down on some American diner breakfast when I get home.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Amrs, that's funny! I've actually heard stories that support either way. Isn't McDonald's super expensive in Asian countries? Maybe it's better in some countries than others.

And that's one pricey breakfast, especially since it doesn't include alcohol!

• Beatles, that seems to be the standard price range for an "american breakfast".  If you want an "english breakfast" they add baked beans and $$
  • Crazy. I'd be stocking up on eggs and bread at home!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards