Snarky Brides

Anyone else have this problem today?

I have the attention span of a goldfish.  I am getting absolutely nothing accomplished.
Photobucket

Re: Anyone else have this problem today?

• YES!  Very much so.  I just want to go home, but the way it's looking right now I'll be stuck in my office for quite a bit :(  Hopefully I can get these people to send me the information I need by 3... then I'd be home free.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I had to make a to-do list because I just kept rolling my chair around my office from one thing to the next without finishing anything. I work better when I can draw lines through things.

I was destined for a job at a crossword testing facility.
  • Yes!  My boss isn't here, and I typically do lots of little stuff for her.  No her, no projects.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • marateamaratea member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Yes! I'm leaving at 4:30 to go to the shelter and get our new kitty! It's the only thing that's been on my mind all day.
  • ugh, I'm stuck til 5.  I just want the weekend to be here.  I don't know why I feel so antsy for it, its not like I have any plans.  I'm just tired of staring at my wall/computer.
    Photobucket
  • I can leave at 4:00.  We're making pineapple mango chicken stuff tonight.  I REALLY hope it isn't terrible.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • OMG! You're getting a kitty!  I love kitty cats!  Make sure they don't stick their claws into your palm, it hurts like a bitch!
    Photobucket
  • Yeah I'm feeling that way today. I'm frustrated with work, and I have an appointment at a possible wedding venue at 4 this afternoon. I'm ready to leave and go do that. I'm kind of in love with the place.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anyone-else-this-problem-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5de1b121-3d66-4a33-8ce0-a4423f011e8fPost:b5bb6a29-d25e-4f2d-9ad4-76582ca41aea">Re: Anyone else have this problem today?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can leave at 4:00.  We're making pineapple mango chicken stuff tonight.  I REALLY hope it isn't terrible.
    Posted by Night_Sprite[/QUOTE]

That sounds amazing.  I'm making eggplant parmesean with spaghetti squash.
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anyone-else-this-problem-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5de1b121-3d66-4a33-8ce0-a4423f011e8fPost:faea36e3-3b6d-4aba-8933-dd133b8c929c">Re: Anyone else have this problem today?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah I'm feeling that way today. I'm frustrated with work, and I have an appointment at a possible wedding venue at 4 this afternoon. I'm ready to leave and go do that. I'm kind of in love with the place.
    Posted by laurenclaire1386[/QUOTE]

Are you guys not doing the destination thing anymore?
    Photobucket
  • Definitely having the same problem. But, I am going to a super fun party tonight with all the free food and booze the city has to offer. So that's exciting.

Slowww down, little ticker. Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • I feel like I should post 38 more times today to get to 5800.  Gold is so close.  I can taste it.
    my read shelf:
  • I was just thinking to myself, "My GOD why is it only 3pm?!" I can't get anything done today, and I don't really want to. I want my house to sell, and I want to plan my move and GTF out of here. That's all I want to do today.
  • Go for the gold!!
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anyone-else-this-problem-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5de1b121-3d66-4a33-8ce0-a4423f011e8fPost:12b80b3a-e1b0-4e3e-9074-d5375d211b74">Re: Anyone else have this problem today?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was just thinking to myself, "My GOD why is it only 3pm?!" I can't get anything done today, and I don't really want to. I want my house to sell, and I want to plan my move and GTF out of here. That's all I want to do today.
    Posted by BecW2be[/QUOTE]
    Will you commute after your move, Bec?
    my read shelf:
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anyone-else-this-problem-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5de1b121-3d66-4a33-8ce0-a4423f011e8fPost:10724f11-762f-4f2b-8565-fb7f15e78c5b">Re: Anyone else have this problem today?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone else have this problem today? : Are you guys not doing the destination thing anymore?
    Posted by shellydiane820[/QUOTE]
    Nope, I changed my mind :) Cause I'm awesome and indecisive like that. We're having it where we live. Maybe at my bosses house, but I'm still checking around at other places too.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anyone-else-this-problem-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5de1b121-3d66-4a33-8ce0-a4423f011e8fPost:12b80b3a-e1b0-4e3e-9074-d5375d211b74">Re: Anyone else have this problem today?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was just thinking to myself, "My GOD why is it only 3pm?!" I can't get anything done today, and I don't really want to. I want my house to sell, and I want to plan my move and GTF out of here. That's all I want to do today.
    Posted by BecW2be[/QUOTE]

could be worse, its only 1:53 here :) 
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anyone-else-this-problem-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5de1b121-3d66-4a33-8ce0-a4423f011e8fPost:c493f968-2ea0-49ef-8b27-2ef8e7a3b05f">Re: Anyone else have this problem today?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone else have this problem today? : Nope, I changed my mind :) Cause I'm awesome and indecisive like that. We're having it where we live. Maybe at my bosses house, but I'm still checking around at other places too.
    Posted by laurenclaire1386[/QUOTE]

I don't know if I could get married at someone's house.  I'm so nosy.  I'd be the bride who got busted for nosing around.
    Photobucket
  • Yay I got the info I needed.... now hopefully I can leave at my scheduled departure time: 36 minutes from now.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • i'm a reporter... with a 330pm central time deadline.

who has two thumbs and is browsing message boards?  THIS GIRL.
  • Rub it in, Betrothed...rub it in :(
    Photobucket
  • marateamaratea member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anyone-else-this-problem-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5de1b121-3d66-4a33-8ce0-a4423f011e8fPost:99fb796d-764b-4ce6-a743-dc66c3e57ce4">Re: Anyone else have this problem today?</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG! You're getting a kitty!  I love kitty cats!  Make sure they don't stick their claws into your palm, it hurts like a bitch!
    Posted by shellydiane820[/QUOTE]
    When we went Saturday to look at cats, I stuck my finger in a cage. The cat thought I was playing and clawed my finger. I swear it's one claw went the entire way into my finger. It's red and swollen still and I'm sure I should have it looked at.
  • Shelly, if it makes you feel any better I got here at 7:00 this morning, and haven't taken a break since, and this is the first time this week I'll be leaving the office before 4:00.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • I've been busy as fuuck, but have gotten very little accomplished. I usually thrive on being busy, but not today. Today I suck.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anyone-else-this-problem-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5de1b121-3d66-4a33-8ce0-a4423f011e8fPost:1c367c33-76b9-40fd-8940-a22bcc268b1e">Re: Anyone else have this problem today?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone else have this problem today? : When we went Saturday to look at cats, I stuck my finger in a cage. The cat thought I was playing and clawed my finger. I swear it's one claw went the entire way into my finger. It's red and swollen still and I'm sure I should have it looked at.
    Posted by maratea[/QUOTE]

Oh no! Maybe you have cat scratch fever!

and B--That makes me feel better :)  I hope you have a lovely weekend!
    Photobucket
  • You too, Shelly.  I'm totally skipping out of the office early tomorrow and I'm so excited to be doing it.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • marateamaratea member
    My brother used to think Cat Scratch Fever was the funniest song when he was younger. Now he likes Ted Nugent, because he's 'manly and stuff.'
  • I hear Ted Nugent likes the younger ladies...and I think he used to have a reality tv show.  That's about all I know about him.
    Photobucket
  • I've been spectacularly organized all day, and now it's noon.  I'm expecting a rapid deterioration annnny second now, which is of course, why I opened the knot.

I know almost nothing about Ted Nugent.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anyone-else-this-problem-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5de1b121-3d66-4a33-8ce0-a4423f011e8fPost:2f9cadb9-c238-4268-aae2-784fc7aaa20c">Re: Anyone else have this problem today?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone else have this problem today? : Will you commute after your move, Bec?
    Posted by Night_Sprite[/QUOTE]

Not for long. Once I sell my house, my goal is to move there, get my resume and book ready, and start aggressively looking for a job. I cannot wait!

As for today, I did go online and make all my Disney dining reservations for our trip in July. That was hellishly productive, just not work-related. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards