October 2012 Weddings

When are you sending out your christmas cards?

I've gotten ambitious the last few weeks and started christmas cards. I have about 10 or so left to do, and stamps to buy.

My question is.... When are you sending out christmas cards?! Is it still too early in a week or so?

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: When are you sending out your christmas cards?

• If I had mine all ready to go, I would probably start sending them at the end of this week or begining of next week.

Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • If we had ours ready to go, I would send them out.  But, I'm still working on addressing the last few TYs, and I'm sending all of those out this week.  Plus, we still need to get the cards printed.  We'll probably send them out late next week, if we're lucky. 

I don't think it's too early to send them out, even if you sent them today. 
  • It's December so I wouldn't consider it too early. We already got one from somewhere here anyway.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • we are just giving them out to our neighbors as a way of introducing ourselves...we will probably do that in 2 weeks.  but it's not too early now.
  • Not until my TY notes go out. They're at the printer now. I'm hoping to be able to send TYs next week and Xmas cards the week of the 17th.
    Anniversary
  • My Christmas cards are enroute from vistaprint.  I hope to get them done this weekend and sent out Monday.  I'm not handwriting them, since everyone just got a hand written TY... next year I will.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Thanks girls! I guess I'll finish them up tomorrow and get them out then :)

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards