Military Brides

FTL/ChitChat!!

13»

Re: FTL/ChitChat!!

• edited December 2011

lol sami.. that ould be right, but I'd rather say it's the beer :o)
    Mel nah not really... I don't miss it. The moment the wedding happend I was like YES DONE! H is the one with the withdrawals :P

• edited December 2011
    *sigh* I'm being yelled at by H for saying I want to carve pumpkins.. and then being on TK.. Fail..
    Off I go :)
    Night ladies! Yay for a chitchat thread! That never happens on this board :)
  • edited December 2011
    Well, I guess it's time me for to take my new mouth guard for a test drive.. Hopefully I don't gag myself to death at night..FTR,  I love when we have these posts.  I demand this at least once per week!! This and a confessions thread.  I mucho love you all!!!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I third the chit chat weekly, and second the confessions weekly. This must be done!
    Ok, so now I am reading a book for FI's religion class for him so that he can study anatomy. I feel so bad for him!

Melbelle, I am soooooo sick of doing wedding stuffffff
  • melbelle24melbelle24 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I add my vote for the weekly chit chat and confessions threads! I like getting to know everybody.

CAB, how does you reading a book for him help? And yes, anatomy SUCKS. I totally and absolutely despised that class.
  • kara811kara811 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_ftl-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:0af5edca-b0b7-4449-a70c-f4cf8a8d2a49Post:9cc6651f-e6f0-4205-b27f-06e809249f91">Re: FTL/ChitChat!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I add my vote for the weekly chit chat and confessions threads! I like getting to know everybody. CAB, how does you reading a book for him help?<strong> And yes, anatomy SUCKS.</strong> I totally and absolutely despised that class.
    Posted by melbelle24[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I know not a lot of people do, but I actually love A&P. I'm a bit of a geek though, haha</div>
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_ftl-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:0af5edca-b0b7-4449-a70c-f4cf8a8d2a49Post:2b2f8b91-da84-413a-a51f-3019efc120a3">Re: FTL/ChitChat!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FTL/ChitChat!! : I know not a lot of people do, but I actually love A&P. I'm a bit of a geek though, haha
    Posted by kara811[/QUOTE]
    I actually loved A&P in high school and in undergrad, but that all changed once I spent 6 months in Gross Anatomy my first year of med school...
  • kara811kara811 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_ftl-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:0af5edca-b0b7-4449-a70c-f4cf8a8d2a49Post:746deede-126b-4606-a605-a5314ded443b">Re: FTL/ChitChat!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FTL/ChitChat!! : I actually loved A&P in high school and in undergrad, but that all changed once I spent 6 months in Gross Anatomy my first year of med school...

<div>Oh gotcha, no wonder. I've never taken that class before but now I am curious as to how I would like it. </div>
    edited December 2011
    Some poeple loved it, I just wasn't one of them. It could also be that I felt behind the 8-ball when I first started. I definitely didn't have the study skills that I needed for medical school when I started!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_ftl-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:0af5edca-b0b7-4449-a70c-f4cf8a8d2a49Post:9cc6651f-e6f0-4205-b27f-06e809249f91">Re: FTL/ChitChat!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I add my vote for the weekly chit chat and confessions threads! I like getting to know everybody. <strong>CAB, how does you reading a book for him help?</strong> And yes, anatomy SUCKS. I totally and absolutely despised that class.

I will be his personal cliff notes! Ha ha! We basically have the same religious views, and by me reading this book for him, it actually opens up the discussion of our own beliefs with each other, while at the same time, being able to write about what he got from the book without having to actually read it. Does that make sense? If it were a book about, well anything else, it wouldn't work.
    edited December 2011
    Haha, ok then. That does make sense, and very nice of you! Your FI better appreciate that! And on this note, I'm calling it a night. I really hope the inpatient psych ward didn't add a lot of new patients over Halloween night... It might make for an interesting day at work tomorrow!
  • AmandaSC1988AmandaSC1988 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Aww... everyone is gone. 

I just spend the last few hours in a small study room  on campus with 4 guys studying for my final tomorrow. I'm a little brain dead ATM.  FI is doing laundry and watching B rated scary movies. I sooo wish I was there, not here studying dimentional modeling, use cases, and cost/benefit tables. =( 

Have a good night ladies. 

Photobucket
  • LetsHikeTodayLetsHikeToday member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Damn, I missed the chit chat thread. Maybe another tonight??
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I was wondering where you had gone today, hikey :)
  • LetsHikeTodayLetsHikeToday member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_ftl-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:0af5edca-b0b7-4449-a70c-f4cf8a8d2a49Post:f7648e74-ef37-4db3-9a80-964a38d229f9">Re: FTL/ChitChat!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was wondering where you had gone today, hikey :)
    Posted by firsttimersluck[/QUOTE]

Ha! I had a major stomach ache last night and went to bed at 8:30. Lame much?!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • IrishcurlsIrishcurls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not lame Hike, but we missed you!!!

I guess I should actually start some work this morning, but I'm just not feeling it. Everyone is annoying me hard and it's only Tuesday.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_ftl-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:0af5edca-b0b7-4449-a70c-f4cf8a8d2a49Post:2a174e43-7753-47aa-aed5-7e6e1e0979cc">Re: FTL/ChitChat!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kendall's wedding is really next weekend already? Where have I been?!  So, not ONE kid came to our house tonight for treats and I am bummed about it because we have a TON of candy left! I haven't read KPS in forever, but those are some craazzy stuff!
    Posted by kara811[/QUOTE]
    Oh and I don't know why in my head it was November 13.....which is a Sunday. Who the heck knows, I could go back and look at that  "we're doing it and don't care what you have to say about it" thread if I were that interested....maybe at lunch. :)
  • edited December 2011
    wait.. what.. How is she getting married at the courthouse on a Sunday? That... doesn't seem to make sense... Wouldn't they be closed?

Not lame Hike... I wish I was in bed by that time.. I've been getting such little sleep that I wake up and can't bring myself to get to classes... I've been a slacker :/ I need someone to hold me accountable because I cleary cannot hold myself as such lately.. *sigh*
  • edited December 2011

Fail for me.  I totally missed it last night.  I guess that is what I get for get sucked into reality TV.  Maybe next time!

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_ftl-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:0af5edca-b0b7-4449-a70c-f4cf8a8d2a49Post:1c8a2d94-3fd9-4465-a785-2bec609132e5">Re: FTL/ChitChat!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fail for me.  I totally missed it last night.  I guess that is what I get for get sucked into reality TV.  Maybe next time!
    Posted by crownsuperstar[/QUOTE]
    o0o anything good?? I need to figure out when Most Eligible Dallas is on.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_ftl-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:0af5edca-b0b7-4449-a70c-f4cf8a8d2a49Post:6024958d-abef-40c4-a42b-02ce9510c410">Re: FTL/ChitChat!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FTL/ChitChat!! : o0o anything good?? I need to figure out when Most Eligible Dallas is on.
    Posted by Irishcurls[/QUOTE]

Basketball Wives of LA and Real Housewives of Bev Hills.  The basketball wives are just something else.  I mean they are always fighting and yelling and just something. 

Most Eligible Dallas I think is finished for the season but never fear I am sure they will have marathon upon marathon soon.  HAA
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_ftl-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:0af5edca-b0b7-4449-a70c-f4cf8a8d2a49Post:9549d90b-e9c3-44cd-a9a7-cd36b67a9b52">Re: FTL/ChitChat!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FTL/ChitChat!! : Basketball Wives of LA and Real Housewives of Bev Hills.  The basketball wives are just something else.  I mean they are always fighting and yelling and just something.  Most Eligible Dallas I think is finished for the season but never fear I am sure they will have marathon upon marathon soon.  HAA
    Posted by crownsuperstar[/QUOTE]
    o0o new RHOBV right? I'm not sure I can watch it after the husband killed himself. It's a lot to handle....OH! But no, Kim has a boyfriend right?? How'd that go? And is it just me, or is she ALWAYS slurring her words???
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_ftl-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:0af5edca-b0b7-4449-a70c-f4cf8a8d2a49Post:43d19a5f-ca3b-4513-b843-2217d5490476">Re: FTL/ChitChat!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]wait.. what.. How is she getting married at the courthouse on a Sunday? That... doesn't seem to make sense... Wouldn't they be closed?
    I went back and looked, she never gives the day. I think I got 13 in my head because they don't want to wait until 2013 to get married. Whatever.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_ftl-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:0af5edca-b0b7-4449-a70c-f4cf8a8d2a49Post:e3533b3b-8e3b-43bf-8327-d254f2b3816f">Re: FTL/ChitChat!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FTL/ChitChat!! : o0o new RHOBV right? I'm not sure I can watch it after the husband killed himself. It's a lot to handle....OH! But no, Kim has a boyfriend right?? How'd that go? And is it just me, or is she ALWAYS slurring her words???
    Posted by Irishcurls[/QUOTE]

Yeah that is the one.  It is a little strange since Russell was on the show last night talking about suing Lisa and her husband for spreading rumors.  Oh and there was a part where Lisa called Taylor and was talking about how the guy  hosting the e-party for her daughter is not in good standing with Taylor's husband.  So Taylor's husbadn was not invited.  It is a little weird. 

Yeah and Kim I think is totally drunk or high each time she is on.  It is a little sad but makes for great TV.  HA
  • edited December 2011
    Yes CAB!!!

And FTR, I was right with the 3rd... I knew that Kendall and I have this thing with numbers and dates... *Shudder*... NIGHTLY CHIT CHAT.. YES!!!
    Photobucket
  • KendallR10KendallR10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_ftl-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:0af5edca-b0b7-4449-a70c-f4cf8a8d2a49Post:07ffd0a5-cde8-4983-a28f-f34429a6a70e">Re: FTL/ChitChat!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]bahahaha Sami!! I'm a total hateration :) Yeah Well didn't she get married last week or is that this week? That's probably why irish ggirl- amazing.. I love your wedding pics so hard. And that's adorable because that tells me your smile is totally authentic and genuine :)

<div>
    </div><div>I was actually really busy at work. When I wasn't working I was sleeping</div>
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
  • KendallR10KendallR10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our date is 11/3/11. And we are not going to the courthouse. We are having a small family ceremony. 
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards