Florida-North Florida

Invitations are out!

I sent out our invitations yesterday! FYI for Jax brides, they were really nice at the post office on Sunbeam about hand-stamping the postmarks on for me :)
Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Invitations are out!

• edited December 2011
    YAY!!!! That is SO exciting!!! We are ordering ours next week to get them out by Mid-Februrary! I wish I was still in Jax...I would totally go to that post office! I bet they look great handstamped!!! CONGRATS!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, fellow River House bride ;)
  • edited December 2011
    Oh random question....how did you address your envelopes? Did you hire a calligrapher or use labels? Any other ideas/suggestions? We ordered ours on Sunday and should be getting them by next week.  Just want to have everything ready to go when they get here so we can get them out ASAP;)  (YAY! This is so fun!)  I'm sure you know what I mean....haha!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah LouWho that is so exciting!!!!! 

How did you do your invite counter in your sig?  I like yours better  :)

XOXO
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker image
    146 Invited image 81 Joining the celebration image 29 Are missing out image36 Not Replied image
    RSVP Date: March 15, 2011
  • edited December 2011
    How can I put the count down in my signature?

As far as your invitations.. YAY! That is so exciting. When should I send mine out? I think maybe we might send out little announcements that we are engaged/save the date. I don't know how all of that works out. All of my guests will be traveling from NY. Any ideas? We are making our own. I bought two boxes from a craft store they're really pretty and there is a little spot for a walletsize picture of us.
  • LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found out how to get the invitation counter in my signature here: http://sites.google.com/site/chasknotties/home/tips-tricks-for-the-knot

I just googled it :)

princessbridesgb, as for STD's and invitations...we sent save the dates out about 6 months ahead...if you're having a destination wedding you might want to do it sooner.  My fiance is a graphic designer so he designed a custom postcard that we got printed at postcards.com.  They turned out really cute :) I think something DIYed with a pic of you two is a great idea!
    You should send invitations 2-3 months ahead of time.  We sent our early because we have many out of town guests.  Good luck :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Cindy InnocentYou are AWESOME hun!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards