Ohio-Cincinnati

Makeup - need help

I just found out that my engagement session will be on a sunday which messes up my entire plan of going to the mall to get my makeup done for FREE!  I wanted to know if you guys had any ideas on where to get my makeup done for free/very cheap besides doing it myself.  Any help would be wonderful!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Makeup - need help

• mschneid02mschneid02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's usually not free at the mall - there is an expectation of purchase or sometimes a minimum purchase.  But they are open on Sunday! 
  • kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am telling you that it is worth EVERY penny to hire someone who specializes in this. Even if you arent planning on using someone like Brideface - DO IT. It mades a ton of difference having someone who is used to doing makeup for phots not just makeup for everyday. Most photographers can tell you they see a difference as well if you use a MUA who knows this. I am not sure of the price for just a session (I havent had one since Dec) but its WORTH every penny. They also usually have someone around on Sundays to help too!
  • edited December 2011
    Try MarxeyMakeup shes I think $75 for engagement photos
  • mindiosumindiosu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had mine done at Sephora for my e-pics.  I had to re-stock some of the products I use anyway, so I made an appointment for a free makeup lesson.  They knew I was going for my pics after, so they made sure to use great products for looking great in photos.  My epics are on Steve Lyons blog (Mindi & Todd) if you want to see how it turned out.  they are open on Sundays.
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with *Kelklump*. It's def worth the money IMO. If you can make it work I suggest going with a professional.... someone who does a lot of brides. Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards