Indiana-Indianapolis

Make up and Hair

Hey ladies!  Who are you guys using to do your hair and make up?  I really need to find a place but I live in Cincinnati.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Re: Make up and Hair

• Where is your ceremony? My sister-in-law is an awesome hair stylist on the Northside of Indy.
    Photobucket .:.Marci.:.
    image Of 155 invited:
    image 74 Will rock out the night!
    image 11 Are party poopers!
    image 70 Are procrastinators!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are getting married at the Indianapolis Zoo.
  • I had been in touch with Trisha Fish about a month ago to do my make-up for my August 4th wedding. Unfortunately, my FI and I pushed our wedding back to next August for financial reasons. I met her at a bridal show in December, and she seemed very knowledgable about lash extensions in particular. She also does airbrush make-up. She is willing to travel and (in my opinion) she is reasonably priced if you're looking for a someone to just do your make-up. Here's her website: http://www.trishafish.com/.
  • I never wore make-up until I won a bridal package from a Mary Kay consultant.  My FI is not big on it but I wanted some for the wedding.  Also, wanted to look like myself!  My Mary Kay consultant is teaching me about proper skin care and make-up options.  This lessons are free because we just host a get together each time with my BM's and anyone else who may want to attend.  Trying different consultants will probably be cheaper and educational.  My consultant is only charing $20 per face the day of my wedding.  We are having facials and make up lessons each month until then for free!  I think this is reasonable and makes since for those who are not big into make-up.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am going to empire beauty school...and will be getting everything done there. They are cheap on price and need the practice as well as good and knowledgable about what they are doing...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards