June 2012 Weddings

Bridesmaid and Groomsmen gifts

What are you all getting your wedding party members? 

So far I have earrings for the day-of and then I'm going to pay for all the girls to stay with me in a hotel suite the night before and then I'm thinking of pitching in a little bit for everyone's hair too. 

Also the FI is looking for ideas for his guys...
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Bridesmaid and Groomsmen gifts

• For my girls, I am paying for their hair to get done and making earrings for them to wear. I am trying to think of other ideas but am coming up blank. I don't know what FI is doing for his guys.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I ordered all my girls little bags from 31 Handbags.  I am making necklaces and earrings for them to wear.  I made each one a small book on shutterfly of why they are my friend and of our times together.  The last page thanks them for being apart of our day.  I bought them black flip flops to change into during the reception and lastly, their black head piece that they will wear the day of.

FI is getting his guys a "membership" to a beer of the month club...???  He said that each guy will get a 6 pack each month delivered to their house for 6 months or a year (which-ever we choose).  The 6 pack will have a variety of beers from around the world.  I haven't looked into this myself, I'm taking his word for it, so forgive me if I have some facts wrong.
    image.
  • For the girls I got them an monogram necklace off etsy, a flask and will get liquor (probably rum or tequila). I still need to think of one more thing.

The guys also got engraved flasks, need liquor (thinking whisky), personalized cuff links (their favorite sports team). We still need one more thing for them too, I was thinking something drinking-related or tail gate related; so maybe a monogram cooler (but do guys like monograms??)
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I have no clue.

I would like it to be something nice, since they are traveling a ways to be apart of our big day. 
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So far I have pearl necklaces for my girls, and FI is looking at watches for the boys
    image 220 Are ready to party!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • doeie04doeie04 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited January 2012
    We are paying for their hair, and I am making a necklace and earrings for the wedding.
    I'm trying to find some flip flops for when they want to get out of their shoes at the reception.

I don't know what Chad is doing for the guys. I left that up to him.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I made necklaces for my BMs that I know they will wear based on their style.  I also am making their names out of pictures of letters (the ones where you sometimes may need to really look at it to see the letter) with under it the meaning of their name and it will be framed.  They may also get a little gift card to their favorite store or restaurant... maybe.

My FI hasn't even thought of what to realistically get the guys yet.  He told me months ago he'd love to get them awesome "battle ready" swords.  I just looked at him like he was crazy and suggested a few things that were cheaper. 
  • MM - that just made me laugh out loud about the swords.  =)

The only thing I have decided for sure are pajamas with their names emboidered on them.  I have not purchased them yet because I'm waiting for the spring cotton stuff to come out instead of the winter flannel! 

Diamond - I would say favorite sports team coolers and not monogrammed.  I don't think guys are into monograms.
  • Girls: Jewelry and emergency kit
    Guys: beer mugs with names on them
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards