Not Engaged Yet

Lurkers, Quit Being Creepy

13»

Re: Lurkers, Quit Being Creepy

• I missed this post yesterday. I was too busy looking at sparkly diamonds with my cousin. He wanted mt help picking a diamond and design; had so much fun! 1. Together 2 yrs 3 months 2. I post every now and then. I usually won't post if someone has already said what I wanted or because I don't really know you ladies yet, but I'm trying! 3. I don't really know how long it was, a few months. 4. A little bit 4b. Blue, pink and green undies with a light blue bra 5. Tequila sunrise, they are fruity and sweet!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Friendship tickers
  • Hi NEY! I guess this is as good an introduction as any :)

1. How long have you been with your SO? 7 years, 3 months
    2. Why do you lurk and not post? I wanted to get a feel for the board first
    3. How long have you been lurking? ... about an hour (total, not just now!)
    4. Do your undies match your bra today? WHAT. My default answer was "not even close" because they never match, but then I checked, and they DO match today. What is this sorcery?!
    4b. Tell me what color(s) they are. Black with white lace on the edges
    5. Cocktail of choice? Cosmopolitan
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_lurkers-quit-being-creepy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:d748e172-12c8-4303-969b-04beab37d1fdPost:34de3f1b-2180-46c7-8bb9-af6c0b431b54">Re: Lurkers, Quit Being Creepy</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lurkers, Quit Being Creepy : I'm dying to see a picture of this.  I'm obsessed with your hair! 
    Posted by buddysmom80[/QUOTE]

I didn't see this till today! :( I don't have a picture from yesterday, but I have a picture from a few months ago.  <a href="http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a3dc06b3127ccef223c0f6c75700000030O00AbNmzZm2ZOWgPbz4K/cC/f%3D0/ls%3D00409263666620130228035615739.JPG/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/" rel="nofollow">CLICKY</a>
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited February 2013
    Q. How long have you been with your SO?
    A. Three years and some.
    Q. Why do you lurk and not post?
    A. I have posted before, but I'm definitely more of a lurker. :) I really don't have much of interest to say... Unless people want to talk about my thesis (and how it will ultimately be my demise).
    Q. How long have you been lurking?
    A. Posting/lurking since October. Lurking w/o an account since probably 2009.
    Q. Do your undies match your bra today?
    A. Hah. They never do. Unless I have to wear like a semi-sheer dress, then they're both nude.
    Q. Tell me what color(s) they are.
    A. Leopard print bra and dark pink undies. I NEVER wear leopard print, but it was the only non-push up bra in my size style at LaSenza. They have a serious lack of non-push up bras.
    Q. Cocktail of choice?
    A. I don't drink much. Usually anything fruity and with basically no alcohol. Like daiquiris. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards