Massachusetts-Boston

Day of coordinators/planners

Has anyone had reasonable quotes and good experiences with day of coordinators? The quotes I've requested so far (for day of + a little more) have been $7-$10K, which is much higher than we'd want to pay. But I'm not sure what is a more reasonable amount. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Re: Day of coordinators/planners

• edited December 2011
    Check out Trends & Traditions Events (we worked with Jenny for our DOC but they also do full planning as well) --- GREAT communication, she and her team handled every detail, big or small and we had lots of them including specialized set-up at our reception --- pricing was very affordable --- at least for us in peace of mind on our wedding day. GL!

here's their website: www.trendsandtraditionsevents.com
  • edited December 2011
    Check out CMD Event Designs (http://www.cmdeventdesign.com/).  I will add the disclaimer that I am friends with the owner,  however she did do my entire wedding (from putting me in contact with specif vendors/site visits/ to designing programs/paper products etc and thankfully keeping me on budget).  I would highly recommend her.
    TTD imageMy Bio
  • RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Gracie Lou Events. They were very reasonable priced especially for their DOC services. Best investment we made while planning our wedding. The duo, Liz and Adrienne are amazingly resourceful - they handled the mini crisis at our multicultural wedding very well. 

• edited December 2011
    That sounds a little pricey for a day-of coordinator. I have a "full-package" coordinator for $10k, although others I interviewed had higher fees (ranging from $15-$50k+ (yikes!). Although I can't speak to the final product (haven't had my wedding yet), they have been great so far and also came highly recommended by the Four Seasons.

Hope that helps!
  • humelahumela member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone for your suggestions, I'll look into the ones everyone mentioned.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards