Wisconsin

Madison Bidal Show...Did you go?

So a friend and me when to the bridal show in Madison and I am tired! It took a full 3 hours for us to see all the vendors that I wanted to see. It would have taken all day if I needed to see all the vendors. I did get a check though! I FINALLY booked my photobooth. I went with Global entertainment. They had everything that I was looking for at a great price. I am so happy:)
Did anyone else get any checks recently?

Re: Madison Bidal Show...Did you go?

• jberg134jberg134 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nope-see  my response on our Sept. board.
    September 2011 Siggy Challange: Honeymoon!
    image 145 Made the cut!
    image 59 Are ready to celebrate! image 23 Are missing out! image 65 Don't know the meaning of RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I went, and I was happy I did. There were vendors in Madison that had things I was looking for that the Milwaukee one didn't have.

I found a great company to do my invitations with, and she had coupons and lots of fun giveaways.

"Till Death Do Us Part" A Halloween Themed Wedding Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah we went and got some good ideas. We were there for like 5 hours! Im glad we went...We still have a lot of time before the wedding and maybe we will go to the one in the summer?
    The Wedded Road Wedding Countdown Ticker my read shelf:
    Fran Uselman's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards