New York-Upstate

Albany Photographers?

Any reccomendations? My sister used Niki Rossi for her wedding, and her pictures came out amazing, but Niki is booked for my date already. Anyone have Albany area photographers you would recomend? TIA

Re: Albany Photographers?

• LeahCKLeahCK member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Emma Dodge Hanson. She specializes in Black and White and have great shots. It will depend on your taste. I don't typically like posed photos but photos that capture the moment. I'm really lucky to have her for my wedding next year.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    www.clarkwalkerstudio.com did my wedding and my picturea are astounding!
    Took 2 years & 8 months to make our baby! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Scott Kretschmann Photography...had our engagement pictures done already and I can't wait for our wedding!!
  • MissyCeeMissyCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Robbin with Special Events Remembered and she was AMAZING! I wrote a review for her on this board and on the review site from the knot. Not only did me and my hubby love her, but both of our families were coming up to us and saying how much they liked her. We also have seen a little over one hundred of our pictures already (been two weeks) and they are absolutely gorgeous.

They are so great that the hotel where we had the reception wants to use photos of us for their website and wedding expo!

And her prices are spectacular.

www.specialeventsremembered.com

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I recommend the Elario's.  They didn't do mine (I had someone from out of town) but in my opinion they are the best in the area.
  • edited December 2011
    I agree the Elarios are the best around here but they are pricey. I also like Matt Ramos, Clark & Walker, Tracey Buyce.
  • ryankjaryankja member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    all of the above are excellent as well as Linda Conley, Paul Saunders, Heather Bohm-Tallman.  They are all out there for the taking.
    Good luck!
  • tubbzluvbugtubbzluvbug member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Matt Bailly is great too! http://www.baillyphoto.com/ ...agreed that elarios are amazing, but def pricey!
  • edited December 2011
    Try Sarah Smith too. She's very reasonable and we booked her for our April 2011 wedding.

http://www.sarahsmithphotography.com/
  • edited December 2011
    I second Clark Walker. They did my wedding and I loved working with them!
  • edited December 2011
    I very much liked Matt Ramos. Very nice, very professional.
  • sportyone19sportyone19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I recently booked with Upstate Photograhers.  Paul and Brenda have been great!  We just had engagement pics taken this week at their chosen location- soo much fun, easy going, and very talented.  They allow brides to personalize their own wedding packages to suit their budget.  Hope this helps.
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Images by Moak.  I just had my engagement pictures done, and have seen a few previews -- am very happy. I have had a handful of friends use them as well - I haven't seen a 'bad' photograph come from them yet!!! They are middle-of-the-road cost for exceptional quality. I strongly urge you to check out their website.
  • maddenjmaddenj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked Rob Spring Photography http://www.robspringphotography.com/ for our July 2011 wedding.  Our engagement photos came out AMAZING!  His incredibly artistic lighting transformed my parent's backyard.  He made my fiance feel so comfortable-- which is something I heard from the other brides I interviewed as references.  We looked great as well.  I was super impressed with the pictures he took of the two of us and our puppy.  If he could capture my crazy dog, he can capture ring bearers, flowergirls, and drunk relatives!

He also has Ray,  an awesome videographer, working for him so you can get a great photo and video package. 

I met with Images by Moak and was impressed by their work.  But, I thought Rob was more artistic.
  • AutunmskyAutunmsky member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Matt Romas is amazing....he has a great idea and knows his stuff.  You will not be disappointed!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards