Snarky Brides
Options

Sup?

Whatcha doing?

Im sitting listening to the punch brothers sorta freaking I got tickets to go see them in 2 weeks. I just found out about it lastnight and talked a friend into going with me cause Adam cant and im so beyond excited. 2 weeks later im seeing the black keys. Ive deemed this the year of the concert.

Hows your night going?

Re: Sup?

• Options
    Watching Law and Order. FI got 30 minutes or less from Redbox so we're about to watch that. We are babysitting for some friends so we also have a sleeping 19 month old. 
    imageVacation
  • Options
    30 minutes or less? Whats that.
  • Options
    Sounds like you're having an awesome year so far Nebb!

I am here working/having a crappy night. I am mad at H for something that I probably shouldn't be but I am just so annoyed/frustrated/lonely. Blah. 
  • Options
    Im watching th NAACP Image Awards shaking my head that Chris Brown is nominated multiple times.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4422e2a8-ca2f-4e76-9815-97c09755566cPost:7f2af07d-bb6b-4476-bbef-7779c6dee24c">Re: Sup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sounds like you're having an awesome year so far Nebb! I am here working/having a crappy night. I am mad at H for something that I probably shouldn't be but I am just so annoyed/frustrated/lonely. Blah. 
    Posted by reils[/QUOTE]
    I get like that sometimes. You just have to be mad sometimes! Whats wrong if you dont mind talking about it?

Blue - wtf is with the chris brown crap lately? wtf does he even do other than look goofy
  • Options
    He just dropped a new album and its doing well.  I guess thats where all the love is coming from.

Plus, I guess Rhianna tweets him or whatever.  So we should all forget that he beat the piss out of her.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I just had the most gut-busting laugh attack. My H is a little tipsy from some "Viking beer" (his term) that he got from Whole Foods. Well he came over to me on the couch, and then hopped over to our ottoman. He must have misjudged his trajectory though because he started to tip over the side. Well the cushion on the ottoman is held on by Velcro, so it started to come off while he was gripping onto it. His eyes got all wide and he looked just like a baby seal falling off the side of an iceberg. I laughed until I cried. I was cracking up so hard I couldn't get any air in, and I had kicky-feet. Omg I'm still giggling about it.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4422e2a8-ca2f-4e76-9815-97c09755566cPost:51018e73-f249-462d-8c10-b8ee5cd70168">Re: Sup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just had the most gut-busting laugh attack. My H is a little tipsy from some "Viking beer" (his term) that he got from Whole Foods. Well he came over to me on the couch, and then hopped over to our ottoman. He must have misjudged his trajectory though because he started to tip over the side. Well the cushion on the ottoman is held on by Velcro, so it started to come off while he was gripping onto it. His eyes got all wide and he looked just like a baby seal falling off the side of an iceberg. I laughed until I cried. I was cracking up so hard I couldn't get any air in, and I had kicky-feet. Omg I'm still giggling about it.
    Posted by mehgank[/QUOTE]
    I wish I coulda seen that. The description alone sounds fantastic.
  • Options
    I'm doing absolutely nothing, just being happy it's the weekend. This week was way too damn long.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4422e2a8-ca2f-4e76-9815-97c09755566cPost:e282a1c9-b287-47cc-a38c-57aa87ae193a">Re: Sup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]30 minutes or less? Whats that.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div><a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1622547/" rel="nofollow">http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1622547/</a> </div><div>
    </div><div>It's a movie about these two high school kids that get involved with a bank robbery. Strangers strap a 'bomb' to their chest and tell them to rob a bank or something like that.  It was his turn to pick out the movie :)</div>
    imageVacation
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4422e2a8-ca2f-4e76-9815-97c09755566cPost:93c17ae3-535a-4278-995d-667c21583dbc">Re: Sup?</a>:<div>
    </div><div>How is Chris Brown still famous after that whole Rhianna thing?</div><div>
    </div><div>[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sup? : I get like that sometimes. You just have to be mad sometimes! <strong>Whats wrong if you dont mind talking about it</strong>? Blue - wtf is with the chris brown crap lately? wtf does he even do other than look goofy
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

</div><div>Ok so H and I moved to a really small French speaking town where he grew up. I don't really know anybody and I don't speak French. He still does all the same stuff that he used to do like ref hockey. We don't really have a lot of personal time right now and he spends most of it doing things for his mom or on his own and I kind of get left out. </div><div>
    </div><div>Anyways, this weekend there is a big winter carnival going on and he is playing in a hockey tournament and I am sitting at home because my other choices are watch a rec hockey game or listen to a french presentation/performance. I tried to watch the hockey game but they are all just wearing random jerserys and I had no idea who was on what team. </div><div>
    </div><div>I totally think that he should be able to do what he wants but at the same time I am upset that I get left out and that we don't have a lot of time for just the two of us. I know it's stupid it just frustrates me. </div>
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4422e2a8-ca2f-4e76-9815-97c09755566cPost:4e221422-0214-424b-8c23-56c9fd8578e7">Re: Sup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sup? : <a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1622547/" rel="nofollow">http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1622547/</a> It's a movie about these two high school kids that get involved with a bank robbery. Strangers strap a 'bomb' to their chest and tell them to rob a bank or something like that.  It was his turn to pick out the movie :)
    Posted by brandichamberlain[/QUOTE]
    Ahh yes, i wanted to see that!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4422e2a8-ca2f-4e76-9815-97c09755566cPost:fd9d6f69-fc12-4707-bbe1-b001f5df190a">Re: Sup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sup? : Ahh yes, i wanted to see that!
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Redbox movie that won't work :(</div><div>
    </div><div>Guess we'll stick to Law and Order.</div>
    imageVacation
  • Options
    Is that the movie where he goes "Looks like you just brought a gun to a bomb fight!"
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4422e2a8-ca2f-4e76-9815-97c09755566cPost:f1be1666-7e60-4ff3-a646-c61267d3b928">Re: Sup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sup? : How is Chris Brown still famous after that whole Rhianna thing? Ok so H and I moved to a really small French speaking town where he grew up. I don't really know anybody and I don't speak French. He still does all the same stuff that he used to do like ref hockey. We don't really have a lot of personal time right now and he spends most of it doing things for his mom or on his own and I kind of get left out.  Anyways, this weekend there is a big winter carnival going on and he is playing in a hockey tournament and I am sitting at home because my other choices are watch a rec hockey game or listen to a french presentation/performance. I tried to watch the hockey game but they are all just wearing random jerserys and I had no idea who was on what team.  I totally think that he should be able to do what he wants but at the same time I am upset that I get left out and that we don't have a lot of time for just the two of us. I know it's stupid it just frustrates me. 
    Posted by reils[/QUOTE]
    I can see why you would be frustrated. It must be hard being in a place where you dont speak the language most do and arent included in things. I hope he starts finding ways to include you more!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4422e2a8-ca2f-4e76-9815-97c09755566cPost:f1be1666-7e60-4ff3-a646-c61267d3b928">Re: Sup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sup? : How is Chris Brown still famous after that whole Rhianna thing? Ok so H and I moved to a really small French speaking town where he grew up. I don't really know anybody and I don't speak French. He still does all the same stuff that he used to do like ref hockey. We don't really have a lot of personal time right now and he spends most of it doing things for his mom or on his own and I kind of get left out.  Anyways, this weekend there is a big winter carnival going on and he is playing in a hockey tournament and I am sitting at home because my other choices are watch a rec hockey game or listen to a french presentation/performance. I tried to watch the hockey game but they are all just wearing random jerserys and I had no idea who was on what team.  I totally think that he should be able to do what he wants but at the same time I am upset that I get left out and that we don't have a lot of time for just the two of us. I know it's stupid it just frustrates me. 
    Posted by reils[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I can see how it would be frustrating that you feel left out.  I would probably feel the same.  I hope you meet some people soon! :)

</div>
    imageVacation
  • Options
    Good Evening

I'mm reading through the South Beach Diet book I downloaded today and scoping out recipes on Pinterest, preparing to eat some home curned vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce, playing goofy games on FB, and keeping my fingers crossed that i can actually sleep tonight.  I am so tired.  12 hours of sleep total in 4 days does not cut it.  Thank goodness insomnia bouts usually only hit me a few times a year.  At least I get a 3 day weekend, so there is always Saturday and Sunday night to sleep well if I miss out again.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4422e2a8-ca2f-4e76-9815-97c09755566cPost:111bec4b-25e4-409f-9d5e-c1e48d467497">Re: Sup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is that the movie where he goes "Looks like you just brought a gun to a bomb fight!"
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

<div>Yes, I think it is.  It has that kid from the Zombieland movie. Jesse Eisenberg, I think?</div>
    imageVacation
  • Options
    I'm pretty excited atm. Our state House just passed same sex marriage and it's likely to pass the state Senate and guaranteed to be signed by the governor. Yay!

I just made two kinds of salsa and my fingers are burning from the jalapeno. Maybe someday I'll remember to wear gloves. 

I have been drinking tonight for anniversary fun times so I'll try to keep my posts somewhat coherent. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    H and I just had Vietnamese food. It was really good, but now I'm extra sleepy, but I don't want to go to sleep before 10pm on a Friday. H is playing Skyrim, and I'm trying to keep my eyes open to read.
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    We just finished watching 50/50.. I laughed, and cried.. It was a great movie. And even better that I had a free movie code for Redbox!!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    After work I came home and slept for four hours. The only reason I woke up was because I had to pee and I was starving. I'm thi king about taking some Nyquil and going back to bed now since H is now looking up random stuff on YouTube that doesn't really interest me. Well I take that back, they do interest me, I just am in too much of a fog to show interest.
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4422e2a8-ca2f-4e76-9815-97c09755566cPost:501c4e51-53ee-4772-a6e5-f07dfea08d8b">Re: Sup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sup? : Yes, I think it is.  It has that kid from the <strong>Zombieland</strong> movie. Jesse Eisenberg, I think?
    Posted by brandichamberlain[/QUOTE]

<div>I LOVED Zombieland! I need to watch it again.</div>
  • Options
    Thanks Nebb and Brandi :).
  • Options
    Lobster - I was just thinking that I wanted to watch that. Especially since today is Joseph Gordon Levitt's birthday. I don't know why I know that.
    Photobucket
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    @ megh.. it is an amazing movie.. kinda predictable.. but I loved it..
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Confession? I only made it like 15 minutes into zombieland and I got freaked out and made Adam turn it off. IKNOW thats surprising, but I cant handle zombie movies.
  • Options
    Dammit TK and eating posts

I'm being lazy. We had Thai takeout for dinner. Its raining and chilly outside so I don't want to go walk and the gym is closed because its Sabbath. I'm just vegging out catching up on all my TV from this week. 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4422e2a8-ca2f-4e76-9815-97c09755566cPost:d1e6b35d-f13b-42db-965e-71911543e0fd">Re: Sup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Confession? I only made it like 15 minutes into zombieland and I got freaked out and made Adam turn it off. IKNOW thats surprising, but I cant handle zombie movies.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>I get freaked out, too. But I thought (for the most part) it was funny. I loved Woody Harrelson and Bill Murray!</div>
  • Options
    Sarah - how do you like Austin? FH has been talking about moving there. He wants to move somewhere warmer and it's one of the only places I'll consider. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards