Chit Chat

Boudoir photographer?

Does anyone know a good photographer who has done boudoir photos?  I am thinking about doing them for my fiance for a wedding gift and would appreciate any suggestions!

Re: Boudoir photographer?

• Your local board can probably help you find one!
    imageimage
    Follow my book blog: Panda Reads
    Follow me on Goodreads: my read shelf:
    Sandra's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Definitely post this on your local.  You can also Google boudoir photos, Houston and a bunch of sites will magically appear.  Make sure you check reviews.
  • AMAZING Photographer----When I decided I to get Boudoir pics done for my fiance as a wedding gift I was a little reluctant because I wanted them to be classy, sultry and sexy, not tacky or trashy. I asked around for references and a friend recommend Couture Boudoir: www.coutureboudoir.com. When saw my friends pics I was so blown away that I knew right away that's who I wanted to use. Prices were affordable, and the photographer made me feel comfortable and beautiful. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my pictures. I cant wait to see the look on my fiances face when i give them to him on our wedding night!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards