Not Engaged Yet

Need some creative help :)

Well ladies my one year wedding anniversary is less than a month away - i still can't believe that in itself - and as a surprise to my husband we are going on a beach photo shoot at 5pm at Baker Beach in San Fransisco on the date of our one year anniversary. >Clicky

Well here is where my need for help comes in - i am looking for some creative ideas. i do love this idea : http://www.polyvore.com/sasha_sasha65s_favourite_images_love/thing?id=12763190 - though I have a purple and white polka dot umbrella.

Of course I am thinking of doing the heart in the sand with our hand prints and the date. Something like this. :http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-lq8pj0F_BF8/Tc8TN0Yg_xI/AAAAAAAAADE/Geq3SAkY12I/s1600/Proof%2BFor%2BREAL%2B7x5%2B5-27-11.jpg

Just looking for more inspiration ideas if anyone has any. Since we never had a chance to do engagement photos I am definitely trying to go for the romantic , fun , flirty factor. It's the same photographer as my wedding so I am super excited :) Thanks ladies :)

Photobucket Anniversary www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Need some creative help :)

• sparkles88sparkles88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What a pretty location, Tafft!

Google has helped provided me with these inspirations:

I like the last one a lot, but I'm not sure how practical it would be in San Francisco. From what I remember, the water is freezing cold there!

• edited December 2011

They aren't super creative but are super cute... If H doesn't play guitar, maybe you have something else you guys could do an a blanket :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • tafft1tafft1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the photos ladies ! More than anything trying to get some ideas going without tipping off my husband lol , wanted to brainstorm with my photogrpaher before hand and this is wonderful ! Thanks again <3
    Photobucket Anniversary www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards