Missouri-Kansas City

Photo Booth Rental?!?

Thanks in advance!  Has anyone rented a photo booth or heard of good reviews of a specific company?

THANKS!!!

Re: Photo Booth Rental?!?

• OpiesladyOpieslady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I talked to KC Photobooth yesterday at a wedding show.  They seemed pretty good, but I didn't pay that close of attention because we aren't going to get one.  They did give me a coupon for $300 off their top 2 packages.  If you want it, message me and I'll send it to you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • HammysGirlHammysGirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll have to see who we're using but I know it's either KC Photobooths or Photobooths & More, LLC. We haven't used them yet (wedding in September) but love the idea of it.

My BFF is getting married on Sunday and will be using one then; I'll let you know the outcome! ;-)

• edited December 2011
    I talked to iWink photobooths at the wedding show I went too and they print every one a strip of the pictures  most of the other places that I'ved talked to only do 2 one for the album and then one for the group they were pretty reasonable and their booth was a little bigger than the others

http://www.iwinkphotobooths.com

HTH
  • edited December 2011
    We had KC Photobooth at our wedding, as did one of my friends last July and another friend this coming August! We loved them! They've been around the longest in KC, so they have a lot of experience. They also have a lot of extras that the other companies don't have. GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards