Ohio-Cleveland

Outdoor ceremony spots?!

Hi everyone!

I have been searching and searching for outdoor ceremony spots in the Cleveland area.  For a little background, I am from Rocky River and my parents are living in the Avon Lake area, while my fiance and his family live in Elyria and Lorain.  That being said, I would like to keep the wedding in either downtown cleveland or headed into the westside.  So Anything from downtown cleveland and possibily stretching into sandusky.  If anyone has ANY ideas they will be greatly appreciated!

We either want a lake type view or a beautiful spot in a park, or even a beautiful garden somewhere or even a reception hall that allows for a beautiful outdoor ceremony.  Thanks!

Re: Outdoor ceremony spots?!

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How many guests? Whether you will be expecting 50 guests or 350 guests will make a difference in available locations.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    The lake house in avon lake has a great view and they give you 50 chairs I think. You can get the rest of the chairs from a local church or LCC!

Wiskey Island in Cleveland has a wonderful view and is pretty private, you would have to have chairs brought in, though.
    Married the love of my life on Friday, December 16, 2011!
  • edited December 2011
    We are looking at 175-200 for the reception, depending on if the reception/ceremony are at the same place we are not sure.  We will defnitely expect around 100 I would assume for the ceremony especially if it is somewhere different then the reception, it may even be lower.
  • kcartellonekcartellone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Oberlin College and Common Ground in Oberlin - both beautiful outdoor options.
  • smacktaesmacktae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister was married this past summer at Naturally Country in Norwalk.  Let me tell you how extremely gorgeous it was!!! And the lady that booked her wedding was there the day of the wedding and was a huge help!  She even stood at the door and told each girl when to walk out.  You will not be disappointed & you'll be extremely pleased when you hear the price!  Their phone number is 419-668-4340.  Also, if you're interested she had her reception at the VFW in Norwalk as well and it was very well priced.  Their number is 419-668-2335.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards