Wedding Reception Forum

UPLIGHTING NEED HELP!

My color for my wedding is like a rose red. deep, but not too deep. i want uplighting but not sure which color i should go with, im not so sure i like red uplighting and think it might be TOO red in the room, and i DO NOT like pink, any other suggestions??
Mrs. Lazz :)

Re: UPLIGHTING NEED HELP!

• amber.  When in doubt, go with amber.  It will give it the nice, soft candlelight glow.
  • I agree with DramaGeek.  The lighting company I talked to said the most popular color of lighting they do these days is an amber color called "flame"--it's made to make the whole room look like it's glowing with candle light. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • thanks! i think it looks great! might have to go with that one forsure!
    Mrs. Lazz :)
  • You could go with the amber color and a gray or tan color- are you going to be doing paper lanterns? Those colors would look really great togther.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Talk to your photographer.  I was going to do this before i talked to my photographer about how it could affect my pictures (I was leaning toward Lavender uplighting - in hindsight it sounds horrible).  Definitly make sure they can handle the different lighting and it won't affect the pics.

Good Luck and I think Amber would look amazing!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards