Michigan-Northern
Options

DJ's near Escanaba

Hello ladies, My fiance and I decided to not go the route of doing the music ourselves, so now I'm looking for some reviews. Any DJ suggestions for around the Escanaba area? Our reception is techincally in Gladstone but it's like a minute from Escanaba. So, if you're getting married in that area who are you using? Or if you got married in the area, who did you use and would you recommend them? Thanks!

Re: DJ's near Escanaba

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi happy couple,

I'm not sure if you've gotten a lot of replies yet but I have someone for you. It's actually the Dj that I'm using for my wedding that's June 5 so it looks like we're not that far apart in getting married. Anyways. I've seen him do two of my friends' weddings and really liked him and he's comparable if not lower than other Djs in price. His name is Shane Larsonand his service is called The Dancing Machine. Here is his site http://www.superiorsights.com/thedancingmachine/index.html and happy wedding planning. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out www.upcevents.com - United Productions.  They do DJs, Live Bands, and other event services.  They service all of Michigan.  Give them a call at: 1-800-683-8913
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards