Missouri-St Louis

Anyone using or have used Kuhs Estate and Farm?

Dont laugh. Im the Best Man in a wedding.  Told ya not to laugh!   My brother is getting married and the wedding will be here in STL, but they live in Iowa. So guess who gets to do all of the local snooping! MEEEEE!

We came accross the website and it looks just adorable.  The wedding is going to be pretty small...around 40 or so but less than 50.  Im waiting on an email back from them but in the meantime, I was curious if anyone had any opinions or experience with them.  Is it ridiculously expensive? They're not exactly on a shoestring budget, but seeing as how its a pretty small affair, they dont want to spend $10K just on a venue.  Are they pretty easy to work with or is it mroe like a "wedding factory?"

Thanks!

Re: Anyone using or have used Kuhs Estate and Farm?

• I've never been to a wedding there, but FI is from North County, so I've been there many times. It is a GORGEOUS place to have a wedding. Not sure of the deets or pricing for it, but I highly recommend it just for the scenery alone.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-st-louis_anyone-using-or-have-used-kuhs-estate-and-farm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:87Discussion:b635e66f-88d8-4e5a-a91d-bd21fc218471Post:0b678bfe-4834-43d4-93b0-8ffdbed8f2c5">Anyone using or have used Kuhs Estate and Farm?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dont laugh. Im the Best Man in a wedding.  Told ya not to laugh!   My brother is getting married and the wedding will be here in STL, but they live in Iowa. So guess who gets to do all of the local snooping! MEEEEE! We came accross the website and it looks just adorable.  The wedding is going to be pretty small...around 40 or so but less than 50.  Im waiting on an email back from them but in the meantime, I was curious if anyone had any opinions or experience with them.  Is it ridiculously expensive? They're not exactly on a shoestring budget, but seeing as how its a pretty small affair, they dont want to spend $10K just on a venue.  Are they pretty easy to work with or is it mroe like a "wedding factory?" Thanks!
    Posted by compassflygirl[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I've been there before and it was adorable.  The people who run it were very nice and the event was fun!  I would check them out.  The grounds were so pretty.

</div>
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers, Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards