Wedding Woes
Options

DH is home!

He's stinky, but home from his hunting trip.  It seemed like the longest weekend ever without him here.

I think I'm going to knock off early and we're going to take my car to the collision place for an estimate.  I may also see if I can get a Dr's appt for this afternoon, just to get checked out since I'm still stiff and sore.

Re: DH is home!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_dh-is-home?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:03ab47e3-a249-47ba-a6b0-a5dc2d23b528Post:a399cb8d-f05f-4353-a00b-fd1d800acbfe">DH is home!</a>:
    [QUOTE]He's stinky, but home from his hunting trip.  It seemed like the longest weekend ever without him here. I think I'm going to knock off early and we're going to take my car to the collision place for an estimate.  I may also see if I can get a Dr's appt for this afternoon, just to get checked out since I'm still stiff and sore.
    Posted by mrs.conn23[/QUOTE]

if you really got hit at 40 mph, you're going to be stiff and sore for a while - but get checked out, you could have an injury.

since you saw her as she was about to hit you, you probably tensed up - and may need some PT to get the muscles loose again. it took me until Dec. until I was really starting to feel better from getting rear-ended in August and October.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards