New Jersey - South

Karen Capcino booked on my wedding day!

I'm getting married 9/5/10, but I found out today that Karen is already booked on that day.  Can anyone recommend any other hair stylists and/or MUA in South Jersey?  I'm getting married in Marlton. TIA!

Re: Karen Capcino booked on my wedding day!

• danintonydanintony member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I work at bernards salon in Cherry hill. I have this amazing stylist if you want her name. She is doing my hair for my wedding. She has done all the new york fashion shows. message me if you have any questions or are intrested
  • edited December 2011

That stinks! My bridesmaids used Salon Santa Fe in Cinnaminson for my wedding and I always used them before I had heard of Karen on here.  They always do a great job and they have bridal packages that include hair and makeup trials. 

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I used Creations by Mia.  She was great. She did the hair and makeup for myself and my girls.  I loved the fact that she came to us and we were able to relax the morning of the wedding.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Specky:  thank you so much for your recommendation!  I checked out Mia's prices on her website and they are quite reasonable.  So I emailed her tonight and she got right back to me and told me she was available on my wedding day!  She will be mailing me info for me to mail back to her to hold my wedding date.  I plan to do a trial with her about 2 months before the wedding.  Thanks again!
  • edited December 2011
    No problem!  You'lll love her!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards