New York

new years??

Anyone have fun/exciting plans for new years?  I'm going to Albany out to the bars with some friends in that area.  I know there's a few things happening in Syracuse-area, but no one I know wanted to do anything!!
My Attempted Wedding Blog - http://aroseywedding.blogspot.com/

Re: new years??

• We are going to the party at the Doubletree Hotel with a couple friends. Anyone else going there??!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • FI and I are going out with a bunch of friends bar hopping downtown (I'm sure it will be a zoo like usual and it will take 45 min to get a drink haha).

• We were going to go to DoubleTree, but decided to just have a nice night at home in our new house :)

Have fun and be safe everyone!
    First comes Love (2.23.2006)
    Then comes Marriage (6.23.2012)
    Then comes Baby #1 (5.10.2013)
    And Baby #2 (EDD 6.15.2014)
    In the baby carriage! 
  • We are going to a wedding in Rochester at Max at High Falls- has anyone been there?? I think it will be super fun to have a wedding on NYE! We never have any good plans so I am really looking forward to this year. My sister and BIL are going to and it is their first night away since they had a baby so it might get a little crazy!

Have fun everyone!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_new-years-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:621Discussion:b911d718-db88-4db1-b166-048972bc73fbPost:a057c6d1-6996-4fd0-81b8-cdb1ead482c2">Re: new years??</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are going to a wedding in Rochester at Max at High Falls- has anyone been there?? I think it will be super fun to have a wedding on NYE!
    Posted by kpdorr[/QUOTE]

That is the perfect venue for a New Years Eve wedding! Very modern and a blank canvas so the bride could get very glitzy with decorations. There's also a roof patio which should give you a great view of the fireworks. How fun!

I'm going to Mad Men themed party at a friend's house!
  • I would LOVE to go to a NYE wedding -- we were hoping BIL would choose that date next year, but no dice. 

We are having 1 or 2 couples over to our apartment.  Should be pretty low-key.
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_new-years-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:621Discussion:b911d718-db88-4db1-b166-048972bc73fbPost:a057c6d1-6996-4fd0-81b8-cdb1ead482c2">Re: new years??</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are going to a wedding in Rochester at Max at High Falls- has anyone been there?? I think it will be super fun to have a wedding on NYE! We never have any good plans so I am really looking forward to this year. My sister and BIL are going to and it is their first night away since they had a baby so it might get a little crazy! Have fun everyone!!
    Posted by kpdorr[/QUOTE]

I'm jealous! I would love to go to a NYE wedding, especially at High Falls!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It was super fun, and I am wicked hungover!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards