Ohio-Toledo

Thanks Ladies!!!!

Went to Pam Thomas today for alterations.  She was sooooo nice.  She was so happy my dress didn't need major alterations because the design of it would have made the price of alterations pretty hefty.  Just a bustle and a press!

Thanks to everyone that recommended her, she is great.  I think I will send my mom there to get her dress altered too.
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Thanks Ladies!!!!

• catarntinacatarntina member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I plan to call her, too.  I found out recently that my SIL had her dress custom made by Pam Thomas.  My SIL's dress was awesome, and I remember my SIL raving about how she made a custom bolero and a cocktail RD dress because she had some leftover fabric. :)

Totally calling her this week to make an appointment.
    ---------
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    OMG! Mee too! I have already talked to her and she was amazing. Im going to Drop of my dress and talk to her next week! :) Thanks from mee too!
    Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust. Love still stands when all else has fallen. Corinthians 13:7-8 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • catarntinacatarntina member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So I just called her, she was super nice and very helpful.  She'll unfortunately be out of town the week of my wedding, and won't be able to give me a final fitting.  And since I will only be able to have two fittings (I live in CO, dress is in OH) and will only be in town for selective dates, she needed to refer me to someone else.

I'm kinda bummed I won't get to experience her awesomeness... But... at least she gave me a referral of someone she trusts :)
    ---------
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    It stinks that you can't use her, but I get the feeling she wouldn't refer you to anyone she didn't think did work up to her standard! 
  • edited December 2011
    I'm so glad you ladies like her! : ) 

catarntina--Did she refer you to Jane's Perfect Fit?  (I know she's a friend of hers)  If so, I've heard great reviews about Jane too, so I'm sure she's capable!
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Pam alters items besides wedding dresses, right?  I need a bridesmaid dress altered. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    There were all kinds of bridesmaid dresses hanging around when I was there so she definitely does them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards