Pennsylvania

DJ & Photography

So I'm on a serious tight budget.  Does anyone know of any photographers in the Scranton area that are priced under $1000?  It might sound crazy but I know there has to be some out there.  Also, I don't know if anyone has heard of EJ the DJ but from what I hear he's pretty popular in the area but he doesn't have a website.  Does anyone have any experience with him including pricing?
Wedding Countdown Ticker
image 82 Made the cut!
image 55 Are ready to celebrate! image 22 Are missing out! image 5 Are MIA!

Re: DJ & Photography

• edited December 2011
    If you can't find any photographers in Scranton, there are a lot in Harrisburg.  For a small travel fee, a lot of photographers are willing to travel.
  • edited December 2011
    Haven't heard of EJ, but DJ Chris Emanski is awesome and has great prices.  http://www.djchrisepa.com/
  • edited December 2011
    Not sure how far they travel, but I have been to a couple that used D.H. Productions http://www.dhpro.com they offer a nice all-inclusive wedding package for like 750 - 800. They have a female DJ that does all the wedding stuff & she was super nice.
  • NatashaYFNatashaYF member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the options!  I tried Chris but never heard back.  My mother actually had a Christmas party this weekend and EJ was the DJ for it and she spoke with him and gave a great price so I'll be contacting him soon.  Now just on to find a photographer, have one that I'm in contact with but I still am looking for other options price wise.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 82 Made the cut!
  • BeckyBevillBeckyBevill member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i am in the same situation..i found Arthur from Artek Photography. He has GREAT prices..he has a package for $995 that includes a bunch of photos and an album. I hired him for my wedding in august. He will work with you on prices and you can substitute things in the package!
    I also hired Paris from Good Vibrations. He has great reviews and has been rec by many vendors. He will work with you on price. Good luck. Now on to find a Florist for me!.....
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I tried Artek but after a while he stopped answering me.  I'm looking into Jay Gee Photography right now, I think it may be the one I go with!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 82 Made the cut!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I tried Artek but after a while he stopped answering me.  I'm looking into Jay Gee Photography right now, I think it may be the one I go with!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 82 Made the cut!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards