Attire & Accessories Forum

Order a dress online?

Has anyone ordered a wedding dress from yesmybride.com??? And if so are you happy with the results? I've been dress shopping and definately like a couple but fell in love with an $8k dress by Vera Wang, and this site would make it for super cheap... Thoughts??

Re: Order a dress online?

• I'm assuming you're a vendor.

That is a knock-off site, and it's not advised that you purchase anything from them. Super cheap=poor quality.
  • I saw a similar site and was super curious because a dress I love is out of range. It was barbarabridals.com I believe. They posted photos of their work against the desginer's stock photos. Some stuff looked great, some stuff not so much. I think the dresses that had a lot of ornate work and beading didn't copy well. It's one of those things that I think is so tempting because the prices are literally like 80% what you'd pay for the original but I'd be prepared to set money aside to go out and purchase another dress if it comes in looking jankety.
  • <div>Agree, the dresses on the site are from some famous designers, but it seems that there is nothing instruction of authorization, be careful when shopping online!</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_order-a-dress-online?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:03042fae-bfe9-435e-aaa3-d88809f30b67Post:344ed9c5-1806-4393-813e-52a2432d259d">Re: Order a dress online?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm assuming you're a vendor. That is a knock-off site, and it's not advised that you purchase anything from them. Super cheap=poor quality.
    Posted by itzMS[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards