Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Friday FunTime

very random poll...lol

do you have jeans day on fridays?
are you allowed to wear sandals to work?
favorite adult beverage?
prefer to eat inside or out at a restaurant?
think people that take their dogs with them to restaurants and such are weird?
do you think charging for checked bags is fair?
price you last paid for gas?
how old is your car?
would you buy the same car again?
August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
Anniversary

Re: Friday FunTime

• edited December 2011
    do you have jeans day on fridays? only during tax season :-(
    are you allowed to wear sandals to work? yes with a back strap.  I prefer slides or fancy flops though
    favorite adult beverage? wine, but currently craving a daiquri
    prefer to eat inside or out at a restaurant? outside
    think people that take their dogs with them to restaurants and such are weird? I'm that person
    do you think charging for checked bags is fair? NO
    price you last paid for gas? 2.79/gal
    how old is your car? 9 months
    would you buy the same car again?  YES.  Love my jeep laredo. 
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    do you have jeans day on fridays? Not officially, but I've instituted my own Smile
    are you allowed to wear sandals to work? Yea, I guess. It doesn't seem like there is a dress code, as many people wear jeans everyday. I dress up more, but I do wear sandals, though they are dressy. And I only wear flip flops for commuting.
    favorite adult beverage? Sangria
    prefer to eat inside or out at a restaurant? Outside
    think people that take their dogs with them to restaurants and such are weird? Not really, but I'd stop and look b/c it doesn't seem common here in DC (though we don't go out much, so what do I know).
    do you think charging for checked bags is fair? No, it should be free for at least one.
    price you last paid for gas? N/A- don't own a vehicle
    how old is your car? N/A
    would you buy the same car again? N/A
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    do you have jeans day on fridays? Yes!! We have casual Fridays at work! Yippie!
    are you allowed to wear sandals to work? Yep... really anything we want - they are super easy going
    favorite adult beverage? SANGRIA! or fruity martinis (like grape or watermelon)!!
    prefer to eat inside or out at a restaurant? hmmm - depends - usually inside but I LOVE eating outside when the temp is not too hot, not too cold :)
    think people that take their dogs with them to restaurants and such are weird? I didn't think dogs were allowed in restaurants! But outdoor dining is great! I love having my pup with me :)
    do you think charging for checked bags is fair? No way... And what is this nonsense about Spirit charging for CARRY ON BAGS?!? ridiculous!
    price you last paid for gas? I think total $35 - got gas on Tuesday for 2.89/gal
    how old is your car?  2006
    would you buy the same car again? yes! I love my car... although I wouldn't mind a luxury brand car in the future ;)
  • ros3392ros3392 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    do you have jeans day on fridays?
    Yes, wearing them now. We can also wear jeans any day we feel like it as long as we don't have a presentation or event to go to.
    are you allowed to wear sandals to work?
    Wearing them as well :-)
    favorite adult beverage?
    So hard to pick just one! It depends on my mood, but most days I.C. Light!
    prefer to eat inside or out at a restaurant?
    Out
    think people that take their dogs with them to restaurants and such are weird?
    A restaurant, yes, anywhere else, no!
    do you think charging for checked bags is fair?
    Absolutely not
    price you last paid for gas?
    I think it was $2.85?
    how old is your car?
    Year and a half
    would you buy the same car again?
    I would have looked around more, some moron hit me and totalled my car, so I was without one at the time and pretty desperate!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • jezebelljezebell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    do you have jeans day on fridays? Yes but my job allows me to wear them at anytime (inspections and move-ins, etc) and I do.
    are you allowed to wear sandals to work?  Yep
    favorite adult beverage?  Margarita - oh how I miss them
    prefer to eat inside or out at a restaurant? Inside.  I'm all about climate control!
    think people that take their dogs with them to restaurants and such are weird? Pretty much.  But to each their own. 
    do you think charging for checked bags is fair? NO!
    price you last paid for gas? $38 about for a fill-up
    how old is your car? 2008
    would you buy the same car again?Yes -- but they don't make them anymore
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    do you have jeans day on fridays? We have jeans day every day as long as we're not meeting with clients or something.  Love it!
    are you allowed to wear sandals to work? Yep, I could probably come in barefoot and no one would bat an eye :)
    favorite adult beverage? Whiskey
    prefer to eat inside or out at a restaurant? Usually outside
    think people that take their dogs with them to restaurants and such are weird? Nope
    do you think charging for checked bags is fair? NO, and this is why 1. I almost always fly Southwest and 2. I never, ever check a bag.
    price you last paid for gas? $3.15 I think?
    how old is your car? 12 years old
    would you buy the same car again? Abso-freaking-lutely.  Almost 200,000 miles on it and still going strong.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • CLW102409CLW102409 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    do you have jeans day on fridays? yes - even through I could wear them everyday if i choose too.
    are you allowed to wear sandals to work? yep and flip flops too.  I sit behind a desk so no one sees my feet.
    favorite adult beverage?  mostly beer - like guinness or sierra nevada pale ale, red wine, orange stoli & soda, or very spicy bloody mary's.
    prefer to eat inside or out at a restaurant? outside
    think people that take their dogs with them to restaurants and such are weird? Yes, I don't like it at all actually!
    do you think charging for checked bags is fair? no!
    price you last paid for gas? $2.89 and put $22.00 in my tank
    how old is your car? 2007
    would you buy the same car again? I am compulsive car buyer (3 cars in five years) so I am not sure if I'll buy another Jeep or not!!
    image Ivory
  • edited December 2011
    do you have jeans day on fridays? No, a lot of the University does but my dept. doesn't. Sometimes I wear jeans on days when I am doing a physical job and know I'm going to get dirty, like yesterday.
    are you allowed to wear sandals to work? Yup, as long as they are dressy enough to be at leats business casual, no flip flops or anything like that
    favorite adult beverage? Blue Moon, although I rarely drink it anymore since it's so high in calories!
    prefer to eat inside or out at a restaurant? Definitely depends on my mood and the weather, but more often than not I'd say outside
    think people that take their dogs with them to restaurants and such are weird? Yes, I don't carry my cats around with me, why do you need to carry your dog around?
    do you think charging for checked bags is fair? nope, and definitely not at the (rising) prices they charge
    price you last paid for gas? $2.67/gallon
    how old is your car? Almost 5 years...wow I just had to think it ifs been 4 or 5 years, time goes fast
    would you buy the same car again? yup, love my Honda Civic although I'd go for a 4-door next time, easier when we have our future kids

Vacation

• edited December 2011
    do you have jeans day on fridays?Not anymore-we used to but our new superintendent won't let us.
    are you allowed to wear sandals to work? As long as they aren't flip flops
    favorite adult beverage?Mojitos
    prefer to eat inside or out at a restaurant?Inside
    think people that take their dogs with them to restaurants and such are weird?Yes
    do you think charging for checked bags is fair?NO!
    price you last paid for gas?$2.79
    how old is your car? a year and a half
    would you buy the same car again?Yes!  (Mazda 3 hatchback)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards