Arizona-Phoenix
Options

AZ Photographer?

Who are you using for your wedding photos? I am looking to pay under $1,000. Any suggestions?

Re: AZ Photographer?

• Options
    sld0618sld0618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love my photographers.  They are so cute together (husband and wife team) and make you feel at ease and like you're just hanging out while taking some photos!

www.andrewjadephoto.com

*they took the picture of FI and I in my siggy pic*
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    SLD: Is your photographer traveling with you to Hawaii? 
  • Options
    sld0618sld0618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wish!!! It just wasn't in the budget :(  They took my engagement pictures and they'll be at my reception I'm having in Scottsdale.  They do travel though and love to!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would highly recommend Tina Greggo from Greggo Photography.  She is incredible and very reasonable: www.greggophotography.com/">www.greggophotography.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our photographer is great and has good prices.

Photosbykacy.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our wedding photographer has packages starting at $995 I believe.  LaTricia Soucy with LSoucy photography.

If you want to see some of her work, you can find it here (from our wedding):
    jandawedding.weebly.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    NIA NOYAN!!!!! So amazing! she was affordable her pictures were amazing and she brought 2 helpers so i had 3 photographer for the price of one. she is amazing. Nia Noyan photography. Let me know if you want to see some of my pictures or have her number. adward@asu.edu!! Good luck
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    NIA NOYAN looks like a woderful photographer, but she does still retain the rights on the photos. Honestly I'm not sure how important that is yet, but everyone else I talk to keeps bringing it up.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_az-photographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:05b34f86-d80f-414d-8c87-112072bd9330Post:24e81aa1-a12a-4147-a4a8-5d8ebf13db8c">Re: AZ Photographer?</a>:
    [QUOTE]NIA NOYAN looks like a woderful photographer, but she does still retain the rights on the photos. Honestly I'm not sure how important that is yet, but everyone else I talk to keeps bringing it up.
    Posted by sassy10157[/QUOTE]

How important it is depends on what rights you're talking about exactly.  Pretty much all photographers retain rights to the pictures they take if you read any contracts at all.  They can do pretty much whatever they want with them.  I assume what you're talking about is the release to have prints or whatever made other places or the digital file copies.  I hate to say it, but even when photographers say that is included to you in their packages, it may be, but it's also worked into their pricing as well, it's just not as obvious or straight forward.
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards