Florida-South Florida

wedding arches

My ceremony is outside in an area where i will need to rent a arch and i can get it through my caterer.  I am having a hard time finding basic pricing of them online to compare.  If anyone else is having to rent one id really apprecicate your input. 

Im looking at a bamboo one that has the shells hanging down the back side because it will be right by the water. The girl with my caterer said it will run about $350.  Im just curious if thats a resonable price or not?  or if i need to think about something else. 

Re: wedding arches

• Sounds about average to me!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Did you check with your florist??
  • Yeah, that sounds about right, but it's always worth shopping around.
    *So Fla Board February Siggy* My babe and I
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I found one through my florist- Creations by Blanca for $150 with just white tulle and $250 to have a few hanging orchids. Mine is an arch, not a chuppah but she has both or is taking the one apart for me :) HTH!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_wedding-arches?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:c27ec354-940d-4091-9f2b-e3deecff9dfePost:350558c4-f87a-452c-86e6-ee7bfaaf67ba">Re: wedding arches</a>:
    [QUOTE]I found one through my florist- Creations by Blanca for $150 with just white tulle and $250 to have a few hanging orchids. Mine is an arch, not a chuppah but she has both or is taking the one apart for me :) HTH!
    Posted by HeatherL212[/QUOTE]

I am using Creations by Blanca as well. She is great and such a pleasure to work with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards