Nevada-Las Vegas

Mandalay Bay Cakes

I was planning on using MB catering as my cake vendor as they seem to have reasonable prices for cakes, about $2-300 feeding 55 people. And they set up everything in your room including plates, silverware and cake table included in price.(at least it seems like a reasonable price, I haven't looked into cakes much)

However I haven't seen anything on these boards about them. So I don't know about the quality..

If anyone has used them or has info on them please let me know.

Thanks again ladies!! =)

Re: Mandalay Bay Cakes

• edited December 2011
    I am using MB for my cake as well. I did a cake tasting last week, and it tasted AMAZING. The cake is costing around 240.00 for  a cake for 40. plus the cater seems really easy to work with
  • ShaunaCookShaunaCook member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i havent done a tasting yet, but we are using their cake for my march 2 reception!  $180 for  cake for 40 people?! cant be that!
  • Dave&JamiDave&Jami member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our tasting a while back, and the cakes were ALL sooo good!  They were very good about explaining what would work well for the design we were hoping, and what wouldn't.  We are using them for our reception on 3/20! 
  • edited December 2011

I contacted catering a while back and they sent me an email with info but I have not heard back from the person i spoke with since.
    Do you have the contact info of who you've been working with?
    Thanks!!

• ShaunaCookShaunaCook member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the person i have been contacting is eric figueroa...  EFigueroa@mandalaybay.com

he is generally pretty quick - within 48 hours.
  • ppenticostppenticost member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can we use MB catering for the cake if we are using Masterpiece Cuisine for the food?

Thanks!
    P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards