Christian Weddings

Confession Tuesdays

Write anything that you need to confess for the previous week. 

(:

Re: Confession Tuesdays

• edited December 2011
    My FMIL is driving me crazy!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • azdancer8azdancer8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am relieved that DH and I cancelled our trip to Texas for Easter weekend and instead are just going into Phoenix. I didn't want to drive that far, and I'm looking forward to seeing my friends and grandparents and attending my old church.

I also confess that, even though we both felt sick all day, I'm glad DH stayed home from work yesterday. It was nice to be a lazy bum with him.
  • kitkat610kitkat610 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I dont want to be at work anymore. Between people coming up and talking to me about leaving and my friend's bf putting in for my job. It is just too stressful, and I can't wait for next Thursday to be here.
  • edited December 2011
    i confess i am SOOOOOOO over my job! i need a new one. i hate hate hate my stayovers! 
  • Purple&7Purple&7 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I told FI after the wedding we could move, but now I'm regretting it. I've been praying about it a lot.

I also confess that I don't post here much because I feel like I don't fit in.
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I am so over putting together wedding favors. And after writing 13 thank you cards for my shower last week, I don't feel like finishing the last 48.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_confession-tuesdays-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:3518c073-0911-4529-8e45-f0c9c45f2447Post:0391ca5c-32f1-479f-b113-c72973b1b473">Re: Confession Tuesdays</a>:
    [QUOTE]I told FI after the wedding we could move, but now I'm regretting it. I've been praying about it a lot.<strong> I also confess that I don't post here much because I feel like I don't fit in.</strong>
    Posted by Purple&7[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>awh..this makes me sad. why do you feel like that? post away! we are all wonderfully different in different areas of engagement, and marriage...from different backgrounds and walks of life. but we ALL want to encourage eachother, love Christ with our whole heart, live our lives to the fullest.<strong> Please </strong>feel free to post whenever you want. (: </div><div>
    </div><div>if you wanna talk more...please PM me. 

</div>
  • edited December 2011
    ditto what lillies said- to purple.
  • mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_confession-tuesdays-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:3518c073-0911-4529-8e45-f0c9c45f2447Post:0391ca5c-32f1-479f-b113-c72973b1b473">Re: Confession Tuesdays</a>:
    [QUOTE]I told FI after the wedding we could move, but now I'm regretting it. I've been praying about it a lot. <strong>I also confess that I don't post here much because I feel like I don't fit in.</strong>
    Posted by Purple&7[/QUOTE]

:( Why is that? I'm really sorry you feel that way.

Personally, I love this board. The ladies here are so nice, welcoming and encouraging. If there's anything we've done or didn't do that's made you feel left out, please let us know. We'd love to see you post more often!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • edited December 2011
    I confess, I'm sick of my wedding being pushed aside and people not caring. No wonder I wish I had to eloped! It's like I have decided to get married at the worst time. I just wish people would share in my excitement and want to participate instead of constantly pushing it aside. I have less than 2 months left :(
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    leah- i feel the same way! but i have 4 months left so everyone thinks we can just push it aside..and "deal with it when its closer" uh no! lets "deal" with it now so that i am not all stressed out later!!!! lol

mrsbrist - this is my favorite board! i always post on this one the most!!! hehe. hooray for our board! 
    edited December 2011

Hey ladies! It has nothing to do with anybody did or said. It's just my own personal internal battle. Please don't feel like it's your fault.

• edited December 2011
    I have no idea of everyone's particular situation, but just remember, nobody cares about your wedding as much as you.  I remember thinking about it almost 24/7, but I know not even DH did that!  But the excitement will build when the 1 month mark hits especially/
    Do the creep.
  • edited December 2011
    i bet, louieblue! thanks!!! (: 

its true...i think about my wedding NONSTOP! haha. its almost unhealthy. lol
    edited December 2011

I also confess that some days I don't want to deal with wedding planning because I'm so overwhelmed with school. Part of me just wishes it was already over.

• edited December 2011
    Purple, you aren't the only student on here, I am too. It's soo hard to balance it but with God's help, we can do anything! In fact I confess that I'm on here instead of working on my research paper due friday!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Hmm... I confess that I was pretty off my a-game last Friday at work.  Ugh.  I hate the new job and I am counting down the school days until I can send the students home for the summer and get a new job teaching at a school that actually cares about making the students do their work.  

Oh, and purple, we're all at various stages of our walk in Christianity, and many different denominations and styles of faith or worship, so don't feel like you can't post here.  Come on back, and post anytime!  I read a LOT of the international board threads and I would also confess that I am most impressed with the level of maturity I see from the ladies on this board versus some of the responses I've seen on other boards.  :-) 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards