Wedding Etiquette Forum

Friday night!!!

Re: Friday night!!!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2d8bd6f-4a27-4e6b-86ed-d6eea4c86c35Post:896f7e3e-d44f-46f5-8564-1627b8c1912c">Re: Friday night!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Stlrz - we don't do good advice here.  We all be biitches.
    Posted by Loopyseven[/QUOTE]

Silly me, giving E a bad rep.
  • A my dad's birthday is the 24th! And I have a friend whose b-day is the 22nd.
  • My brother's b-day is the 24th.  Thanks for the reminder :).  I'd forgotten.  No worries.  FB would have reminded me.

• Hockey & Loops there's an information session on the 23rd, I might check it out. If H decides he doesn't want to use his GI bill to get his masters he can let me use it. We have to discuss this. 
  • crfb, did you just say 6:30 or 7 is sleeping in? What are you normally doing even earlier on a Saturday morning?
    I'm going to try to stay up late and sleep in tomorrow because late tomorrow night H and I are going to drive out to the middle of nowhere to watch the Perseids meteor shower!

Also, didn't your ticker used to be for a Milwaukee trip?
  • See you later-FI's home,so it'sre off to dinner.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Holiday babies!  MK, we had to check his drivers license a couple of years ago because my mom always mixed it up and thought it was on the 24th.  
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • I'm watching DVR'd Olympics from yesterday... there is a 10KM swim?!! Holy crap... I can't even imagine. I can swim for about 2 minutes. They're going to be in the water for a couple hours!
  • I really need to run the vacuum before H gets home.  But I'm engrossed in sitting here :).
  • My sister's wedding anniversary is the 23rd. I will now forever remember that day as A's dad's birthday instead. 

My eyes are burning (still getting used to the new glasses prescription) so I'm going to head out.  Night all!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2d8bd6f-4a27-4e6b-86ed-d6eea4c86c35Post:615a6ef5-9aed-4d45-b6e3-bbd4d0655d77">Re: Friday night!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I really need to run the vacuum before H gets home.  But I'm engrossed in sitting here :).
    Posted by Loopyseven[/QUOTE]

<div>THAT'S BECAUSE WE'RE INTERESTING.  Despite the word on the street.</div><div>
    </div><div>Can I just say I love the Target school supply commercials.  I think they're hilarious.</div>

• Nat: Thanks for reminding me about the meteor shower!  and ya that swim was crazy!  Wait until you see them enter the eating/drinking stations!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2d8bd6f-4a27-4e6b-86ed-d6eea4c86c35Post:17d39519-daa3-4f33-b010-3477cd9cde8b">Re: Friday night!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nat: Thanks for reminding me about the meteor shower!  and ya that swim was crazy!  Wait until you see them enter the eating/drinking stations!
    Posted by HockeyFan4[/QUOTE]

Oh boy I can't wait!

Now it's rythmnic gymnastics. I think the hoop and the ribbon dancer routines are pretty. But the ball and the club things? Kinda wierd...
  • I totally forgot about rhythmic gymnastics.  I'm bummed I missed Olympic hooping :(

• I'm planning to get up at a decent hour and go to the Farmers Market in Boulder in the morning.  
  • I made a crack yesterday about the ball routine (they are amazing though!) and H tossed me the remote and said "Look you couldn't even catch that with your hands, they have balls 50 ft in the air and are catching it with their legs behind their backs, so shut it" hahaha
  • The farmer's market here is always going on while I'm at work.  My sister has one near her that we've gone to a few times when I've been down to visit.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2d8bd6f-4a27-4e6b-86ed-d6eea4c86c35Post:e0ee3342-f068-4802-9753-b49e876e5ff6">Re: Friday night!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday night!!! : THAT'S BECAUSE WE'RE INTERESTING.  Despite the word on the street. Can I just say I love the Target school supply commercials.  I think they're hilarious.
    Posted by adamar15[/QUOTE]

<div>The lady with the fringe.. is in SO many commercials, I have actually seen I think 3 of them for different products during the same commercial block.</div>
  • I haven't been to take advantage of a Farmer's Market in forever. I just had not thought about it in some time. Lizzie I do hope all things weather related have a safe ending this evening. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. 50 is so young. I haven't seen any Olympics, really, this summer. I may flip over. I just finished dinner and am too full to do anything else
    ~~Mendi~~ ...Everyone has their price; mine's chocolate Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2d8bd6f-4a27-4e6b-86ed-d6eea4c86c35Post:d81fd73a-615e-4bbc-a009-7b442981e893">Re: Friday night!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I made a crack yesterday about the ball routine (they are amazing though!) and H tossed me the remote and said "Look you couldn't even catch that with your hands, they have balls 50 ft in the air and are catching it with their legs behind their backs, so shut it" hahaha
    Posted by HockeyFan4[/QUOTE]

<div>H handed me a remote for a TV we don't have any more the other day and when I looked at him funny he told me it's for when Fruit Loop wants to play with a "real" remote so baby doesn't wreck one that actually works on something.   He's adorable :) (my H).</div>
  • I say do it, Eags.  I'll pretty much never say no to shopping.  I threw my work pants in the trash yesterday.  It was fantastic.

• Gonna go vacuum... won't take long.  be back soon.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2d8bd6f-4a27-4e6b-86ed-d6eea4c86c35Post:4510f9c6-a4a4-47ea-ba35-245928138e50">Re: Friday night!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]A, I'm so jazzed to have spending money that doesn't have to go to a wedding!
    Posted by EaglesBride2012[/QUOTE]

<div>Haha, yeah that is a nice feeling.  Did you get your health insurance?</div>

• Do it Eagles! I used to not care what I wore to work, but lately I have been dressing nicer and it makes me feel better about everything.

So this is really old but I had never seen it. It's pretty creative. Barbie and Ken's wedding photos
    http://www.glamour.com/weddings/blogs/save-the-date/2011/08/real-wedding-album-barbie-ken.html
  • Sweet!  Are you going to go get your crazy head checked?  Or have the migraines stopped now that the wedding is over?

• Night, Eags!
  • Good night Eags.  I loved the "post-wedding shopping" phase... When I could finally buy some of the things I'd been wanting but holding off on to pay for the wedding.  Glorious.
  • Have fun shopping eags! I didn't experience the post wedding extra cash since my parents paid for the wedding. I can't wait til I have a grown up job where my bills will get paid AND I will have money for some fun things occasionally. I already feel bad enough that I'm spending 30 on the valleyfair ticket tomorrow. It's the only recreational thing I'm doing all summer though. Otherwise I have only spent money on bills and food.
  • I've had the shiiiiest night!  

So I'm drinking. Screw it, I can sleep in tomorrow.

What the heck is KUI, by the way?  And no one has told me who the wine girls are.
  • Oh fuuuuuck I feel bad for that US runner that got tripped by the girl behind her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards