Colorado-Denver

GTG

i'm calling it

June 11th, Cherry Cricket, 7pm

this time i promise not to get food poisoning.  be there or be totally LAME

if you need directions, please let me know. if you need a RIDE, i'm happy to come pick you up unless you are a serial killer. please let me know in advance

let me know if you need anything, my phone number or would like to carpool

or if this doesn't work, well, oh well, i tried

k thnks!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: GTG

• mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Sounds great! I'll see if I can get a babysitter this time so df can come along too!
    BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I know I havent been around on the board to much nor the July board, but I think it would be awesome to meet up. I do alot more lurking these days. :)
  • edited December 2011
    As mentioned on another thread, Saturdays are generally out for me  because that is the only day that FI and I have off together to get stuff done. If he ends up having to work, I'll let you know!
  • mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bring him along!
  • JessieR933JessieR933 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You guys have a great time, I will be up at the Stanley for a wedding. 
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • edited December 2011

Sounds like fun.  I haven't had a big, fat Cricket burger in a long time.  :)

Like PP, Saturday night is always with FI, I plan girl stuff during the week.  But if he's into coming along I'll bring him and see you guys there!

ETA:  By the way, how do you guys spot each other at GTGs?  Will someone be wearing a veil?  :)-

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado-denver_gtg-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:59Discussion:c595ea44-ee66-4e64-9fd1-4a771a0c59afPost:e557f937-8e45-4333-88c2-79fe0bc99fac">Re: GTG</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sounds like fun.  I haven't had a big, fat Cricket burger in a long time.  :) Like PP, Saturday night is always with FI, I plan girl stuff during the week.  But if he's into coming along I'll bring him and see you guys there! ETA:  By the way, how do you guys spot each other at GTGs?  Will someone be wearing a veil?  :)-
    Posted by kkellygrosz[/QUOTE]

i'll make a sign or something.......or bring name tags

a sign, if i think of it
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love gtg's! Plus, you just look for a bunch of couples all wondering in together and looking around!
  • mparwulskimparwulski member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'd love to join you guys.  I don't post on here much because I'm usually on the OBX board.  Having a DW.

• edited December 2011
    Hey, girls!  I was only a tentative, but I just realized we have tickets to see Ballet Nouveau Colorado with Paper Bird on Saturday night so now I'm a definite no. 

Have fun, hopefully I can catch the next GTG!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards