African American Weddings

40 days and counting......

....until Team Ellis becomes a reality!

Wow!  We're both excited - and amazed that we're about to do this! 

Invitations went out this weekend and people have already contacted FI to let him know they received them.  Dang!  I just put them in the mail on Friday!......
Anniversary Trying to Conceive Ticker

Re: 40 days and counting......

• edited December 2011
    that must be so freaking EXCITING. we are at 235 days and it seems like years from now lol

272image Invited
    222image Accepted
    50image Can't Hang
    0 image Just won't be attending PERIOD
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY!!!

How exciting!

Now time to just wait and watch the RSVPs roll in!!!
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• edited December 2011
    I feel you date twin!!!!! I can't believe we're down to 40 days!!!! I sent my invites out earlier this month because the military base makes you turn in your final guest list one month before the wedding. My RSVP deadline is this Saturday...I can't wait to see the final number!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageGraphics

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• edited December 2011
    Wow....I would be excited!!! I hope everyone actually sends in their rsvp so you don't have to worry with that. 40 days...I can't wait until that is the number on my countdown.
  • edited December 2011
    Yaaay!
  • edited December 2011
    Well, I've decided not to stress over the guest list or RSVPs anymore...FI added another 5 -6 people last night, and if people don't RSVP and show up, they may be disappointed if the food runs out before they're served.
    Anniversary Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hawt Dog!!  I can't believe time has flown by so quickly - 40 days and it's about to be on in your world!!!  Totally excited for you!Laughing
  • edited December 2011
    So exciting to be this close! Yay for you two!
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very excited for you!  It will be here before you know it...
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I'm sitting at 130ish days and I am ready for it to be tomorrow! how are you staying so calm??? I need tips from you!!! Please!!!
    Anniversary
  • 7venAfricano7venAfricano member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It must be exciting to be that close to your date. I could only imagine what a nervous wreck I'd be only 40 days out. I'm over 190 and it still seems so close. Congrats though, soon you'll be a married woman!

lol@rodeo, child I got some hot tea and a sedative to help relax you.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_40-days-counting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:238af8bc-8935-42a8-a3a2-55105caab370Post:135bedc4-de9f-4185-b6a6-5822386c9ecd">Re: 40 days and counting......</a>:
    [QUOTE]It must be exciting to be that close to your date. I could only imagine what a nervous wreck I'd be only 40 days out. I'm over 190 and it still seems so close. Congrats though, soon you'll be a married woman! lol@rodeo, child I got some hot tea and a sedative to help relax you.
    Posted by 7venAfricano[/QUOTE]
    7ven I might take you up on that offer!!! Becare now :) 
    can we just pass the gin, tequila and comos again???
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards