Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

UPDATED SALE LIST ~ more wedding items added & left for sale!

I am cleaning out my apartment from all the wedding stuff...still "finding" stuff every day to list...so come shop my wedding items!!

Prices are for Philadelphia Metro / Bucks County / South Jersey

CASH and PICK UP ONLY.

Depending on your location and if you are purchasing multiple items (or the candelabras) I may be willing to meet you at a half way point!

Attire

1 Brand New (never used) "Private Label By G" 2 tier Veil      $99
Style VE84

28x36" with embroidered edge highlighted with scattered pearls and embroidered flowers.
Purchased for $189 plus tax & shipping.
        Never used...purchased another veil. The dress shop ordered the wrong veil and would NOT exchange it!

1 Brand New (never used) White Full Crinoline Slip with Single Ruffle    $50
Draw String Waist
Size XL (Easily fits sizes 8-16)
Purchased for $125 plus taxes & shipping.
          Never used...purchased another slip.

Maggie Sottero Ivory "Arden" Corset Style Gown                          $350
Size 18 (altered down several sizes to 36C-32-38.)
But since it is a corset style back it easily fits several inches around these measurements!
NOTE: Needs to be dry cleaned. Rather than preserving the gown I am selling it for an extremely low price so you can get it dry cleaned and steamed at the same time so it is wrinkle free and beautiful for your big day!
Purchased for $1,200 plus taxes & shipping. Plus $300 for alterations.

Ivory Swarovski Crystal Bridal Purse                                                $35

Elegant, Beautiful & Vintage Inspired!   Originally purchased for $99.
May be used as a clutch, or as a shoulder bag (shoulder strap included inside of purse which can be tucked inside or used as a shoulder bag).

Victoria’s Secret “Sexy Little Bride” Tank top                                    $15

Size Small

Worn 1 time getting ready on the day of the wedding.

Carefully washed.

Victoria's Secret "Sexy Little Bride" Banner and Bag Set for bachlorette party!       $20
Size Large

Beautiful & hard to find "Sexy Little Bride" banner. Matches tank top perfectly!
White bag (can be used as a "money bag" or "card bag" at the wedding or for bachorlette party!)
Front of bag has a diamond ring in rhinestones.

Victoria’s Secret Embroidered Eyelet Babydoll in White               $20 

Refreshingly feminine with delicate embroidery and scalloped edges.

Adjustable straps. Matching silk panty. Imported nylon.

Brand new & never worn ~ purchased from website full price for $40

Brand NEW “I DO” Ivory Garter & Toss Garter Set                        $10

I purchased this from the knot for my wedding but wound up receiving another garter set as a gift...which I used for my wedding.

One to keep and one to give away!

This garter set is beautifully detailed with embroidery spelling "I do" and accented with a sweet bow dotted with a Swarovski crystal. Your perfect something blue!

Ivory Silk Open Toe Wedding Shoes (Size 8M)                                    $15

Caparros Style #H3317 Victor          Originally $70

Beautiful Ivory Bow by toe.  Used for a couple hours at bachorlette party.

They show a little bit of wear...but under a floor length gown no one will see!

Ceremony

Ivory Flower Girl Basket  
                                            $8

Premium Freeze Dried Red Rose Petals                   $15 for both packages

Premium Freeze Dried Red & White Mix Rose Petals 
   see above
(These are NOT the "cheap" rose petals you find in the store...they LOOK, FEEL, and SMELL like REAL rose petals...plus they can be re-used!) Great for decorations on tables or with flower girl basket!

Reception

36" Wedding Sparklers                                                     $45
Quanity of 35
These are the GOOD wedding sparklers which will last aproximately 4 minutes long!
Note: Also will include six 10" sparklers to help with the lighting process!

10 Candelabra Centerpieces                                           $650 OR BEST OFFER!
In Silver
Purchased for $125 each plus taxes and shipping!
The design is simple and elegant displaying hand made quality wrought iron finished in silver!

Contains 3 candle points and pillar to be adjusted to your desired height up to aprox. 4 ft tall!

This is a picture of the tables from our reception!

1 Set of 3 Brand NEW in box Mirrored Votives                    $15
      Set contains:
            8" Mirrored Votive
            6"  Mirrored Votive
            4" Mirrored Votive
          Also contains 3 brand new tea lights

Decor / Favors / Etc.

(6) NEW
"Thank You for Sharing Our Wedding Weekend" Welcome Bags!
    $15
White / Silver Guest Welcome Bags from Carlson Craft Company
Bags are 8"x4"x10".
These are SO nice...I got SO many compliments on these!

2 Bathroom Baskets (tied with ivory & black sheer ribbons)                  $12 
Ribbons could easily be removed to change colors!
Baskets could also be used to hold wedding programs!

10 Tiffany Blue Gift Boxes / Large Favor Boxes                                 $10
6x6x4
These is the closest to the Tiffany Blue color out there! I spent a LOT of time searching....wrap with a lush white ribbon and you have the perfect Tiffany Blue box!

1 Package of White Tissue paper (40 sheets)               Free with any purchase

14 NEW / Unopened Packs of Premium Quality Tissue Gift Wrap Sheets                                       $15                                                                                               
20"x26"x28 sq. ft
Black
Excellent quality for wrapping favors or can be used as inserts in the wedding welcome bags!

2 NEW
"Will you be my bridesmaid? I promise not to make you wear an ugly dress"
card (from the knot)                                                             $5

NEW Bridal Planning Books (I have more...but these are the ones I am listing for now!)

Retail prices for all 3 books is $62
Will sell at 3 books for $30 or ask me if interested in just 1 of the books!

The Modern Bride Survival Guide NEW/NEVER USED!      MSRP $29.99
By Antonia Vandermeer

The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner NEW/NEVER USED!      MSRP $16.95

Worksheets, checklists, etiqutte, calendars, and answers to most frequently asked questions!
By Carley Roney

The Everything Wedding Organizer    NEW/NEVER USED!       MSRP $15
Checklists, calendars, and worksheets for planning the perfect wedding!
By Laura Morin

Piles of assorted bridal magazines from 2008-current 2010 issues!

I also have other items...still adding to the list! Message me if interested!

Re: UPDATED SALE LIST ~ more wedding items added & left for sale!

• edited December 2011
    I am interested in the gift bags, but I need more than 6--is there somewhere you can get these online so I could get more?
  • MrsPureMrsPure member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi I'm sorry....I only have 6 bags and I'm trying to sell all the wedding items I currently have since I accumulated a lot of items that were never used! :-)
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, I didn't mean you would order them, but that I could buy those and order more from wherever you got them. 
  • MrsPureMrsPure member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_updated-sale-list-wedding-items-added-left-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:a5fefdd4-ac5f-41ac-804b-00db6228ce37Post:5b43b805-e712-49ba-9b4e-d514f31238cb">Re: UPDATED SALE LIST ~ more wedding items added & left for sale!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, I didn't mean you would order them, but that I could buy those and order more from wherever you got them. 
    Posted by CleverEuphemism[/QUOTE

I just sent you a private message with some more info if you're interested in purchasing the ones I have! :-) Thanks!
  • MrsPureMrsPure member
    edited December 2011
    Just checking in to see if you received the private message I sent you? You can also email me at Misspateen@aol.com with any questions! :-) I'd love to sell them to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards