Options

sorry re-post in error

Re: sorry re-post in error

• Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Darkoa,

You posted this about a week ago on the Connecticut board (and got quite defensive to people's responses).  While I do not approve of what happened at Maneeleys, I also don't think you need to post this on this board since most girls here are not from Connecticut.  You seem to be extremely upset for someone who was just a guest at the wedding.  I hope the bride and groom were able to find the beauty in their day and are enjoying their marriage.

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is getting ridiculous.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_maneeleys-review?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:a0db4a85-7ec1-4dde-b4c1-3f5b763f1d79Post:97b5d13d-58f6-4672-af02-110d1fde7bc3">Re: Maneeleys review!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is getting ridiculous.
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

Agreed.
    "I don't know how it gets better than this. You take my hand and lead me head first - Fearless"
    Anniversary

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    banana468banana468 member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    At this point it almost looks like you have a vendetta against the place.    We get it - Sandy + Maneely's = bad. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_maneeleys-review?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:a0db4a85-7ec1-4dde-b4c1-3f5b763f1d79Post:97b5d13d-58f6-4672-af02-110d1fde7bc3">Re: Maneeleys review!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is getting ridiculous.
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

<div><span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;" class="Apple-style-span">Agreed #2 </span></div>
    abc
  • Options
    Melissa603Melissa603 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How many more times must we read this?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Seriously ladies get a grip, I did not repost this here. I was trying to change the title of my original post however I could not find it because I was looking for it in the wrong group. I re-wrote my review failing to realize that I posted it in the CT group. The moderator of the group that I wrote the review in then moved it back to this group...ooops I made a human error. 
    Quite frankly, I find it ridiculous and childish that the majority of people who negatively commented above also commented on the original post. The re-post has been deleted. Thanks.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards