New Hampshire

*SoonToBeJRE11*

If all the rumors are true about the Radisson in Nashua let us know if you need anything.

Re: *SoonToBeJRE11*

• SoonToBeJRE11SoonToBeJRE11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    omg im crushed i don't even know where to start.  our date was columbus day weekend.  customer service couldn't tell me anything they said that they would call me back when they have more information
  • edited December 2011
    I can't even imagine.  My sister was planning on getting married there March 2012.  She is in a panic but yours is so close.  If you need any advice or help, let us know
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DrPB2b13DrPB2b13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so sorry, I can't imagine what you're going through right now.  Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    JRE.....I am friends with the Banquet Manager at the Crowne Plaza in Nashua, (exit 8).  Have you tried calling them?  They may be able to help you out...let me know if you need an inside connection and I can email you a name.  So sorry about your situation.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    That's awful.  I'm so so sorry.  If I can do anything please let me know!
    Anniversary
  • SoonToBeJRE11SoonToBeJRE11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    mariegra,
    thank you for your kind words.  I am going to email crown plaza today to see if they have a package that may accomidate us.  I saw your message last week warning that they may have been in financial trouble, I guess i just didn't want to believe it.  if you wouldn't mind emailing a name, just shoot me a private message.

Thank you again everyone
  • myJunegirlsmyJunegirls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was able to help my friend last night with frantic calls- we have an appt with the Radisson Manchester today.  She said the packages are pretty comparable and no- they have no affiliation with the hotel that closed.

Good luck to you!!
    2013 Book Goal: 75 books
    Books read in 2012: 70

Follow my SK blog as I reread the entire SK library (again!):
    http://www.skallthetime.blogspot.com/
  • edited December 2011
    Good luck and let us know if you need help with anything. This is such a horrible thing to hear about.
  • edited December 2011
    There is also the Radisson in Chelmsford, MA.   Not that far from Nashua....the packages are almost exactly the same.  I know a few people who are getting married or did get married there.  GL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No problem.  I'm sending you a PM with a contact name at the Crowne Plaza.  Hope you're able to find a suitable venue at the Crowne or another location soon.  Best wishes.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards