• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
April 2010 Weddings

Starting P90X!

So excited!  We bought the 13-DVD set with some Amazon gift cards we received as wedding presents!  DH and I are going to start it next week!  We are not out of shape, but I think this will be a good way to stay in shape without gym memberships.

Anyone else doing this one?  I know lots of you girls do 30 day shred, but I've heard there is quite a bit of jumping (which our downstairs neighbors would not go for!)  I'd be interested to hear what you girls think of P90X :)
~Margaret (and Nick)~
Post-Wedding Life Blog!
A10 Siggy Challenge: Next Vacation Destination: San Francisco!

Re: Starting P90X!

• I have no idea what this means. But I assume it's an exercise thing so good luck! Have fun exercising with your man, mine would never exercise to DVD!
  • Omg.  Okay.  I got to day 40.  It kicked my ass. MAJOR.  And I did the lean routine!

Make sure you have plenty of water and lots of different sized weights.  And there is a lot of jumping in p90x too.  The cardio of it.  The best part of this is that you have something to do everyday that is DIFFERENT. 

Good luck, let me know how it goes.

Oh, and I wasn't "outta shape" either...YA RIGHT! hahaha sorry for scaring you.
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards