Ohio-Toledo
Options

*catarntina*

When is your cruise again?  Or have you guys already gone?

I'm interested to hear about your experience!  We just booked a cruise for May and are nervous about it.  None of our families or closer friends have done a cruise before, so we're not entirely sure what to expect!  Let me know if you have any advice or insight to offer!  :) 
imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: *catarntina*

• Options
    rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2011-weddings_cruising-101?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:647Discussion:ca2c56cc-d8af-404e-aafd-ffad0bae7831Post:055d44dd-4823-4afa-a7e9-238d0e5e31ba

I'm not Cathy, but there is a poster on my club board that has been on a ton of cruises and she posted this a few weeks ago.

Where are you going?  What cruiseline?  I have been on one cruise, but my mom and dad have been on a ton.

We are going on a Mediterranean cruise for our honeymoon! Can't wait :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going on 7-night Carnival cruise out of MIami.  I'm slightly nervous about the Carnival ship.  I've heard good and bad things about Carnival and all good about Royal Caribbean.  We just couldn't bring ourselves to spend the extra $600ish for a similar RC cruise though.

We're going through the western caribbean.  Our ports are Cozumel, Mexico; Belize City, Belize; Roatan Island, Honduras; George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.

Thanks for the help!
  • Options
    catarntinacatarntina member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!

Sorry I didn't see this yesterday.

We're leaving March 5th -- 2 and a half weeks away!  We're going on Royal Caribbean, Southern Caribbean cruise on the Serenade of the Seas.

I've never been on a cruise, so I've been taking advice from my mom.  Remind me March 14 when I get back to tell you all about it.

We're going to Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, St. Croix, Antigua, St. Lucia and Grenada.

We've already bought two excursions.  The other excursions were way expensive, and my mom and dad just told me to take a taxi around the island instead.  They were "walking tours" for $80 -- my parents said you could have a cab driver drive you around for hours for $20. We also plan to go to a lot of beaches.

If you don't have a passport, make sure you go apply... That's all the advice I got so far. :)
    ---------
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_catarntina-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:237Discussion:40cfb920-f0f4-4898-85f7-325dd987dfffPost:72979e4b-8629-4ff4-92a9-cdeda70e71d1">Re: *catarntina*</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! Sorry I didn't see this yesterday. We're leaving March 5th -- 2 and a half weeks away!  We're going on Royal Caribbean, Southern Caribbean cruise on the Serenade of the Seas. I've never been on a cruise, so I've been taking advice from my mom.  Remind me March 14 when I get back to tell you all about it. We're going to Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, St. Croix, Antigua, St. Lucia and Grenada. We've already bought two excursions.  The other excursions were way expensive, and my mom and dad just told me to take a taxi around the island instead.  They were "walking tours" for $80 -- my parents said you could have a cab driver drive you around for hours for $20. We also plan to go to a lot of beaches. <strong>If you don't have a passport, make sure you go apply... That's all the advice I got so far.</strong> :)
    Posted by catarntina[/QUOTE]

We did this on Tuesday!  It's getting close and I hope you have a blast!  I will definitely be asking you about it next month!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards