Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

covering scars on my upper back

Hi ladies,

I've  been thinking of covering my scars that are on my upper back. i have a few and they are in different places in that area. I have to wear a bolero for the ceremony so I'm not worried about that.

I want to take off the bolero later on and I don't want the scars to show up in pictures. I don't want the make up to rub off on my veil and I can't put it on either earlier when I have my make up done.

I was thinking of going to sephora to get some sort of cover up and maybe get one of my BMs to help me apply it after the ceremony when i take the bolero off but I just don't want ppl to be waiting for me while i do all of this.

When and what is the best to way to go about doing this. 

the other option  i was thinking of doing is to ask my photograph not to take close up pictures from the back but I don't want to seem too demanding.

Re: covering scars on my upper back

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_covering-scars-upper-back?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:358Discussion:a12bd2a6-5c91-4f23-b60a-5d4b73d7e243Post:0e656d0f-1c2a-455b-898c-44720da7fb7c">Re: covering scars on my upper back</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've seen a lot of recommendations for tattoo cover-up on here.  You can also get some hair spray and spray (lightly) after you put make-up on, and it should keep the make-up from rubbing off on your clothes.  I saw a make-up-stay-on spray at David's the last time I was there and I'm sure they have it at Ulta or other cosmetic places if you ask...  Hope that helps at least a little.  Good luck!! 
    Posted by kellya01[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Hey there,</div><div>
    </div><div>I don't have david's bridal where I live but they have that kat von d cover up at sephora i might go there and give it a try and put hair spray on top of it.

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards