Snarky Brides

My darling Shelly

"When I have a brand new hairdo
With my eyelashes all in curl
I float like the clouds on air do
I enjoy being a girl."

~and~

Every time you say *boop*, I am brought back to elementary school where we'd watch a film with the accompanying tape (faaaancy, them tapes were) and the boop would tell the lucky kid to turn the slide.

Just thought I'd let you know.
BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: My darling Shelly

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_darling-shelly?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:792765f5-aa61-478e-8739-8df6d7ff5313Post:7599fca3-11a6-45f5-9485-96d34cd9e4dd">My darling Shelly</a>:
    [QUOTE]"When I have a brand new hairdo With my eyelashes all in curl I float like the clouds on air do I enjoy being a girl." ~and~ Every time you say *boop*, I am brought back to elementary school where we'd watch a film with the accompanying tape (faaaancy, them tapes were) and the boop would tell the lucky kid to turn the slide. Just thought I'd let you know.
    Posted by sucrets4[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

I could not remember for the life of me!  I sang it in 8th grade.

I want to see Boop, I bet he's cute!  I always picture kittens when I say "boop" because I boop my kitties noses all the time. 
    Photobucket
  • I know...you're a *boop* addict!

I sang the song in the talent show in 10th grade.  In 11th, they played the tape of the previous year to sell tickets and I was on first, so my friends always saw the beginning and told me that they loved me, and that I sang it well, but they were sick of the song.

...and now it's stuck in my head.  THANKS.

I'm going to take a nap.  Stupid dentist had me get up early this morning.  Boo.

• haha! I've been singing it all afternoon as well :)  At least you sound good singing it.
    Photobucket
  • That song makes me think of "Look who's talking two"

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_darling-shelly?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:792765f5-aa61-478e-8739-8df6d7ff5313Post:004682e5-6a72-494e-9eaa-dbb3ee00c836">Re: My darling Shelly</a>:
    [QUOTE]haha! I've been singing it all afternoon as well :)  At least you sound good singing it.
    Posted by shellydiane820[/QUOTE]

In my head, I'm amaaaazing.  ;)

• Noooooo to the "D" word, pleeeasseeeeeeeee
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards