April 2012 Weddings
Options

Got my dress this weekend!

I know it's a little early but when its the one, its the one...Ordered it on Saturday after trying a few on! SO EXCITED!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Got my dress this weekend!

• Options
    em01092em01092 member
    First Comment
    Shoot some of us have had their dresses way longer! No need to feel like it's too early!

Congrats and can't wait to see pics!
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    It's not too early!! I had mine ordered 3 weeks ago! I am definitely more anxious to tie the knot now that I know how gorgeous I feel in the dress.

Send us a picture or a link please! I want to see it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yay! Congrats!!! What a big check mark on the list!
    April 2012 Ladies: May Siggy Challenge: Venue Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Yay!  Agree with pp's that it's not too early, I stumbled across my dress back in August.  It will be helpful that you can let your dress set the tone for other things you'll be picking out.
    Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.
  • Options
    Congratulations!! Very exciting check
  • Options
    I wanna see!! I wanna seee!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! I've had mine since beginning of January haha

WE WANT PICTURES!!! :)
    Photobucket .:.Marci.:.
    image Of 155 invited:
    image 74 Will rock out the night!
    image 11 Are party poopers!
    image 70 Are procrastinators!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats and yes pics please!!! And as others have said its not to early at all. I bought my dress in Feb! I must say purchasing my dress was my mos accomplished feeling and what truly made all of this feel so real! YAY and again congrats.
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • Options
    rarditorardito member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Yeah, I bought mine in March.  They said it won't even come in until July though, so it's better to buy them too early than too late.

Photobucket

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    My mom didn't take the most flattering pics of me in the dress lol...So here's a link!

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Satin-A-line-with-Chiffon-Split-Front-Overlay-V9010
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Love it!! I got mine last month (and it won't be in until September/October), so you're definitely not too early! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Website
    image 143 Invited
    image 110 Are ready to party!
    image 31 Are party poopers!
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox!
  • Options
    I bought mine two weeks ago!  It wont be in until September/October.  I was so excited.  It is so good to see that everyone else on the same page that it isn't too early.  I am so glad my FI and I did a biggest loser competition after the beginning of the year.  I lost 18 lbs before getting engaged thank goodness!  Means that i could happily shop for a dress since I am at the weight i plan to stay :)
    ~~Sabrina~~ Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards