Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Grooms Cake- How Much Saints Helmet?

Hey!!  How much is a Grooms cake?  A Saints helmet?  Where shoud I get this from?  Is it too late to order one for a wedding 2 weeks out?

Re: Grooms Cake- How Much Saints Helmet?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Check Sucre on Magazine. They do alot of helmet cakes. I think the cost for my FI's is about 200-300. Basically its a small round cake with a styrafoam helmet covered in fondant on top. Very cute! They did one for every oppoent the saints played this past season and had them in the window.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we just ordered a saints helmet cake to feed 75 guests. The cost was $450. This is because we had them decorate the cake like a football field with our names in the endzones. You can get it for cheaper if you dont have them decorate the "base" of the cake.  
  • Options
    tmwhitleytmwhitley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got ours from Royal Cakery. It was a Nichols state helmet though on a football similar to the previous post and it was also around $450. Everyone loved it and the cake was awesome!!!
  • Options
    meganfauermeganfauer member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had a football helmet and football and it was under $100 and amazing and it was from Zoe's. I would be more than happy to share a picture with you. Let me know.

megan
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    meganfauermeganfauer member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I meant to say that it was under $200 not $100. Here is it :
    www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2688279&id=504898178">
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards