Hawaii

For Sale... (From a Maui Wedding)

If I had the choice to rent rather than purchase and ship to Maui, I would've done that! But unfortunately many of the things I wanted wasn't available for rent...

With that said, I have a BUNCH of stuff that I will have for sale after the wedding! So if you happen to be planning a Maui wedding...here's what I have to offer.

I am getting married next Wednesday, 12-12-12, and I'd like to think my theme is vintage/rustic/chic. I added links to what the item looks like (most of the stuff I purchased on Etsy) so you get a better idea. I listed some prices as an idea, but I'm not hard set on them. Just message me and we can chat :)

My wedding is on December 12 and I will be on Maui until December 15. So if you are around during that time, we can meet up or I can leave the item(s) you want with family on Maui and you can pick it up at a later time.

Thanks!
DW Siggy Challenge
Dream Honeymoon Destination: Bora Bora

My Planning Bio *updated 04/10/12*

Visit Maui.Weddings.com
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: For Sale... (From a Maui Wedding)

• This is awesome! I am interested in quite a few of your items, but have no idea how private messaging works on this board. Would you mind emailing me? I can be reached at nicoleandpaulwedding@gmail.com.
  • You may want to post this on Hawaii Craigslist as well. I ended up selling several items that way and the people just came and picked them up. Some of my items even went to someone who was building up her inventory of stuff for her event planning / equipment rental / staging business.
  • Congrats on your wedding!  I just saw your post and was wondering if any of the items are still available.  They are all so cute!  I wouldn't be able to pick anything up in Maui, but if you happen to bring any of it back to Northern California, perhaps I could pick stuff up from you here.  Thanks! 
  • Sorry everyone...I got so caught up with planning and everything that I didn't even bother to check the board. -_- So I ended up leaving pretty much all of my decor on Maui for my planner/caterer to take care of. Wish I could've sold it and made some money, but...oh well...

Sorry! It was dumb of me to not include my email address! Blah.
    DW Siggy Challenge
    Dream Honeymoon Destination: Bora Bora

My Planning Bio *updated 04/10/12*

Visit Maui.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards