Pennsylvania-Central

Rehearsal Dinner Suggestions

Hi Ladies,

Does anyone have any suggestions of restaurants in the Hershey/Harrisburg area for a rehearsal dinner?? I live and work in the DC area and have no idea where we should go.  Any suggestions are appreciated!! 

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Suggestions

• edited December 2011
    I am not from Harrisburg/Hershey, but I've been to Duke's in Wormleysburg (Harrisburg) and it's right on the river, and beautiful!  I'm sorry, I'm not much help, lol
  • edited December 2011
    We had ours at What If of Hershey... the food was excellent!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We had ours at the Lancaster Brewing Company in Harrisburg. It's a very convenient location and their food is fantastic. It's nicer than what you would think of for a brewery. Their beer is also amazing! 
  • edited December 2011
    Dukes is very nice, you can reserve space on the deck and be at the water!
  • edited December 2011
    I've attended banquet events at Ceoltas Irish Pub and Appalachian Brewing Company, These restaurants are in Harrisburg and I enjoyed them. They have rooms you can rent with great ambience.

Duke's is a great recommendation as well. It's one of my favorite in the area.

If you're just looking for a large group reservation, I've been to Sammy's with a group of 20. It's BYOB so it's a great deal.
  • edited December 2011
    I am a big supporter of the Appalachian Brewing Co. Harrisburg!!!

Also, Dukes and Dockside Willies Front Street Wormleysburg are a more casual atmosphere with a fantastic riverfront view. Good drinks and really nice people!

There are a plethora of options in downtown Harrisburg. Let us know if that is an option for you. It opens up a whole new window of opportunities. Are you looking for fancy, casual?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a fan of Giotti's in Linglestown and Appalacian Brewing Company on Cameron Street.  The upstairs room at the Firehouse would be neat as well but can sometimes get a little noisy.  If on the west shore 2201 on the boro is great as well.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I will agree with everyone about ABC in Harrisburg since that is where we are having our rehearsal dinner! We are having our dinner on the roof deck!!

I would also suggest Events Ect. in Hershey, which is associated the Hershey Pantry. They are doing our catering, the food is wonderful! Additionally, they have a separate facility that only does small catering events, so it will be nice and private!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards