Honeymoon Discussions

Sandals Regency St. Lucia and My Island Getaways Travel Agency--AWESOME!

My husband and I recently took our honeymoon and stayed at the Regency St. Lucia Hotel.  It was amazing!  We were in paradise!  The service was excellent, everyone was so friendly and helpful, especially Javan (our Cabana Boy--you HAVE to splurge on a Cabana for at least a day!!  It's worth the extra money...so relaxing and romantic--he even got me a little cake for an early birthday celebration) and George the bartender (he always had a smile on his face!).  The meals were amazing--Kimonos was so much fun, La Toc was delicious (Chateau Briand-YUM!), and Armandos was so romantic (Fettucini Bolognese-WOW!!).  The swim up bars were awesome and the snorkeling (which was included) was beautiful and so much fun!!  And the best part???  Once you're there, you don't need to worry about paying for anything!!  It's almost all included...all the drinks, all the food, so many sports and fun activities!!  I never want to stay at any other hotel brand!  My husband and I are ADDICTED TO SANDALS!!
We booked our honeymoon through Island Getaways Travel Agency at myislandgetaways.com that I found through great reviews on wedding website.  Nancy Finn (the owner) is fabulous!!  She is so quick to answer all of the questions that I have (she even answers my emails at like 10pm and on the weekends!!), and never makes me feel like I am bothering her...it's like I'm her only client (which I know is not the case because she is one of the top Sandals sellers).  We've already booked our next trip through her because I have so much faith in her opinions and knowledge.  They don't charge anything extra than the Sandals site, and she has so much knowledge about all of the Sandals resorts that she helped guide us to the right resort for our wants and needs.  She was also able to use her connections to get us upgraded to a Honeymoon Suite with our own pool!!  It was so unique and fun, and a great treat!!
So to sum up--SANDALS=AMAZING, GOING BACK ASAP!!!!  My Island Getaways=Gotta Use 'Em, FABULOUS!!

Re: Sandals Regency St. Lucia and My Island Getaways Travel Agency--AWESOME!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards