African American Weddings

SMH

Life loves to happen at the worst times...So my key thingy broke & I can't get in my driver side door of my car. Gotta climb in the passenger side. Real cute -_- I would just let it stay broken for a few weeks but I am going to visit FI on Friday & I'm leaving my car at one of those Valet airport places so I don't want the people to have to climb in my passenger side although that would be HILARIOUS! So Gotta go hang out at the dealership today for 2 hours after work & get my lock/cylinder replaced YAY!!! The best part is that I have to add that unexpected payment to my list of celebration expenses & present for FI's Quarter Century Celebration this weekend...I guess the good thing is I actually have a car though right :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: SMH

• I'm sorry, but it's kinda funny!!! I'm laughing with you though...LOL! It will be ok sissy, don't worry. It's just God's way of letting you know that things could always get worse....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Yep...you got a car honey and get in where you fit in! LOL! Glad you getting it fixed :-)

Cha
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • Lmao!!! I just pictured your rolling up and telling the valet.... ummm.... you gotta let me climb out then you climb in
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_smh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:cd5c4c8c-f75a-4099-a6d5-d169e0fab20ePost:88be7cca-927e-4f0f-a052-6bd2fbb4ae0a">Re: SMH</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lmao!!! I just pictured your rolling up and telling the valet.... ummm.... you gotta let me climb out then you climb in
    Posted by M1ssJ[/QUOTE]

OMG! I'm rolling! I'm sorry, but this is too funny!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LMBO!!! I died laughing reading these responses!!! Yall are too much!... Cha- "Get in where you fit in" is like the most perfect phrase for that moment!!! And J- I would have had to take a picture of him climbing in the passenger side lmfbo!!!...Thanx guys :) I'm back in business!!! No more passenger side 4 me hahahaha!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards