Georgia-Atlanta

**BBYCKES***

Hey HunLaughing
Have you ever gotten anymore pics from your Big day? you've been such an inspiration to me...also wat size was your tent? how many people did you have at the wedding?

Re: **BBYCKES***

• bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ah, jolly, that is so sweet!  Yes, more pics.  I can post a few.  The tent was 30x30 and it was more room than what was expected.  No one was crowded and it just worked out really well.  I will be making a bio soon too!

I think we ended up with about 80 people at the wedding give or take.  

You're really sweet and thank you again! :)
  • bbyckesbbyckes member
    edited December 2011
    Details from the wedding:

We had orange and white paper lanterns.
    MackReception411.jpg image by cacoffer

These are the luminaries I made.

MackReception366.jpg image by cacoffer  MackReception365.jpg image by cacoffer

The water bottles and my cake.
    MackReception165.jpg image by cacoffer  MackReception173.jpg image by cacoffer

Me dancing!  And the Hooray flags I made.
    MackReception061.jpg image by cacoffer MackReception041.jpg image by cacoffer

Guestbook and cake.
    MackReception034.jpg image by cacoffer MackReception030.jpg image by cacoffer

This is probably one of my favorite details: My congrats from the prez and first lady!
    Capri_Darryl_PreCeremony_146.jpg image by cacoffer

Capri_Darryl_PreCeremony_144.jpg image by cacoffer

Those are just a couple of pics!  

• My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How in the world did you get a congrats from the Obamas?!?! Thats so awesome :)
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • bbyckesbbyckes member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_bbyckes-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:aa77bd77-1d17-490b-9ffe-a684d71f387bPost:99cb0435-b5f4-4c71-8c5d-45af76825134">Re: **BBYCKES***</a>:
    [QUOTE]How in the world did you get a congrats from the Obamas?!?! Thats so awesome :)
    Posted by My_Matt[/QUOTE]

<div>haha!  It's simple.  You send them an invite to your wedding and you get this in return. We totally cherish it though! :)</div>
  • My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you for real??? How did you get the address!? I am totally stealing this idea from you :)
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • TheCranberryTheCranberry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG, I may have to steal that too.  I have such a crush on them!
  • TheCranberryTheCranberry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Okay I just looked at your bio.  Can you do my wedding!!  Your DIY projects are great!  I didn't see the pro pics of the actual day though.  Did I overlook them?
  • bbyckesbbyckes member
    edited December 2011

Cranberry, thank you!  They are under "Captured."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards