California-Inland Empire

Hello all im a newbe

Hello I just wanted to introduce myself I've been lurking around and decided to finally introduce my self we are tying the knot May 21, 2011 in palm springs. i havent done much i have my dress the date and I am about to book our venue, i have been looking for officiants and was wondering if anyone has a recomendation for a biligual officiant servicing the inland empire are thanks
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hello all im a newbe

• edited December 2011
    Hi! FI and I are getting married May 29th =) Welcome to the board. It is SUPER slow around here but there have been a few newbies so hopefully they (and you) stick around so we can get this board going again =) 

I personally don't have a bilingual officiant...sorry. I'm sure you will be able to find one with no problem. Check out weddingwire.com or projectwedding.com. That is where I found my officiant and I remember seeing a few bilingual ones on there as well. 

What part of CO are you from? FI and I were thinking about moving there. 

• SummeraffairSummeraffair member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks i will take a look there hopefully i will have some luck. I live in Denver Metro area  lived here for about  the last 5yrs used to live in SoCal miss it a bunch.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Nice. We were thinking about moving to the part of CO with the least amount of snow in the winter! lol =)

• MrsTucker2011MrsTucker2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! :)
    Anniversary An engaged woman is always more agreeable than a disengaged. She is satisfied with herself. Her cares are over, and she feels that she may exert all her powers of pleasing without suspicion. All is safe with a lady engaged; no harm can be done. ~Jane Austen BabyFruit Ticker
  • SummeraffairSummeraffair member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    breleficent well this year it seems we are the place with the least snow different from any other yr when we get more you'll deffinetly need to stay away from the slopes they always get more earlier in the yr and later in the yr well good luck deciding.

Thank you all for the warm welcome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, I will definitely stay away from the slopes! lol.  I know that much about cold weather and snow. If I want that much snow I'll just drive to the slopes =)

• edited December 2011
    Hey there!! I just sent you a PM with some info....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards